Prestige Item
Nude by Nature Natural Glow Loose Bronzer Reviews

A loose mineral powder bronzer designed to capture the warmth of healthy, sun kissed skin.
  • Skin nourishing ingredients (including Jojoba Esters, Kakadu Plum, Kaolin Clay)
  • Neutral bronze shade to suit all skin tones
  • Highly pigmented to customize colour
  • Easy to Blend
  • Fragrance-free

For more information, visit Nude by Nature

March 04, 2019

Love It

Totally ready for spring/summer now, with a sun-kissed glow! So lightweight, my skin has a glimmer when I wear this bronzer! Application can be messy if you get too much on your brush, but once you get the hang of it, it’s life changing! I try to avoid too much sun exposure, so I stay pale a lot throughout the warmer months...this helps a lot!

February 12, 2019

Du satin

Cette poudre satiné et velouté fait un effets sublime et est moin foncé qu'il le paraît. Je l'adore un de mes items de maquillage favoris. Un peu dispendieux mais en vaut largement la peine.

January 22, 2019

Best bronzer

I love how it’s easy to apply. I like the quality. I totally recommend it to anyone to give it a try. I like that it has natural ingredients. I feel like it sets very nicely with my makeup I wear giving a nice glow.

January 19, 2019

Sunshine on My Face

This was another beautiful makeup @NUDEBYNATURE (NATURAL GLOW LOOSE BRONZER) I received when I purchased #ChickAdvisorShowcase 2018 at home kit. I am fair skinned and I do not tan myself in the sun. So I really like to use a bronzer to give my face a natural, sun kissed and glowing look. This @NUDEBYNATURE (NATURAL GLOW LOOSE BRONZER) does just that. It helps my face look brighter, radiant and it really does look so natural. I really love this bronzer and I recommend it highly to anyone that wants to have a healthier, warmer glow without all the damage UVRays can cause. It also adjusts to all skin types and is formulated with all natural ingredients.

January 09, 2019

Good product!

I did like this product. Easy to use and to apply. It is a bit dark for my skin but worked well on my daughter.I like the screen that allows the excess to return backing the container.

December 04, 2018

Natural glow

I bought this product over the summer and really enjoyed it. It’s a tad messy being loose, but it’s such a beautiful soft texture powder. It really leaves a very smooth, air brushed finish to the skin. It’s a very natural bronze colour , not too orange. Plus, there’s a lot of product in there. I probably have enough left over to last all next summer too.

November 14, 2018

Your perfect summer foundation

Because the brand is originally from Austria the loose powder is made to withstand heat & humidity.

This was my go to foundation all summer (on the days I have to unfortunately wear makeup) i have combo oily skin, with oily af nose and it was light and lasted all day.
    It’s not full coverage but for during the day in the summer it was perfect, I did use it with the matching primer it came with.

Also great for a loose setting powder as it almost makes your makeup waterproof !

November 14, 2018

Definitely recommend.

Got this as a gift and love it. It has lasted me so long. A small amount covers so well. It feels very light and looks natural. Actually gives you a natural looking tan.

November 07, 2018

All time favorite loose bronzing powder

Nude by Nature loose bronzing powder is absolutely amazing! I love how the powder applies without any harsh lines. The best part is its buildable! The rose gold container is gorgeous and the mesh filter allows the powder to set onto the brush with ease! I would highly recommend this bronzing powder along with all other Nude by Nature products!

October 23, 2018

beautiful bronze

I received this bronzer in the chickadvisor showcase at home kit. First of all this is a huge bronzer and should last me a very long time so it is a great value or the price. The packaging is not messy because of the mesh screen that does not allow for too much product to come out. The lid blocks the screen so when you have this in your makeup bag all of the bronzer does not spill out into the lid. The bronzer was easy to blend and looked very natural.