Prestige Item
Nude by Nature Perfecting Primer Reviews

A smoothing, silicone-free primer that creates an even base for make-up application, while helping to extend wear. The untinted formula blends seamlessly into the skin, restoring freshness and helping fight visible signs of ageing, while helping to extend make-up wear and disguising skin imperfections.  The primer is composed of active natural ingredients, including the native Australian Kakadu Plum, known for its abundant Vitamin C content, rich antioxidants, Vitamins A and E, and Green Tea.

Try this product with Nude by Nature's Radiant Loose Powder Foundation and you may also like the Mineral Brush.

For more information, please visit NudebyNature.com
    ChickAdvisor Reviewers' Choice Award™ 2018

Lovvveee itt

Recived this from #chickadvisor to #tryitfree really really love it. The primer quantity seems small but just a pea size is good for one time so a little goes a long way. Quickly absorb in skin. Apply very smoothly. Take a pea size apply on face and yu are good to go. Really easy to apply. I dont know about price but will purchase it again and again as the final finish of this primer with powder foundation was like professional finish.

Smoothing primer

I love this primer! It goes on smoothly without being sticky and blends in quickly. It's a perfect base to even out skin for longer lasting wear of the Nude by Natire powder foundation.

Almost Perfecting

I got this to try for free so i am not sure the price. I got a small bottle with 15 mls so i do not know if this is the standard size. If it is, it is very small but a little does go a long way. It smells okay. It absorbs into the skin quickly. I only gave it 4 stars because while it did make my make up last longer, ultimately it didn't last as long as i like. This might be good for someone whose skin is not as oily in some spots.

So glad To try this

I got Nude by nature perfecting primer as part of chick advisor product review club for the nude by nature mineral foundation.

Never have I really ever used primer with my mineral foundations. Mainly because I dont like how they make my skin feel. But this primer is different. It is very light and breathable, you dont even feel that you are wearing primer. And paired with the Nude by nature mineral foundation it works wonderfully. I tend to shy away from adding extra steps to my make up routine, but I think using this primer more often will really step up my makeup game.

Perfecting Primer

This product works alright, it leaves a nice matte finish and absorbs good but I wished it had a nice scent to it, it also
    burns abit when I use it but it's worth the little bit of sting, as it makes your makeup look nice. #Gotitfree #ChickAdvisor

Brand Response:

Thank you for your feedback and we are sorry to hear that you have had a mild reaction to the Perfecting Primer. Nude by Nature products have been comprehensively tested (on humans, not animals). Our productcs are always formulated to be as safe and gentle as possible and without synthetic ingredients or preservatives like Silicone, Phthalates, Sulphates, PEGS, Siloxanes, Triclosans, Phenoxyethanol, Parabens or Talc. Despite this, some people are naturally allergic or intolerant to unique ingredients and raw materials. Please contact us directly if you have any further questions or require assistance at [email protected].

Light and Fresh

Had the opportunity to try this product through the Chickadvisor product review club. Really enjoyed the fresh light sent and feel of this product. It didn't weigh heavily on my skin and absorbed quickly. It felt like I was doing something good for my skin as opposed to layering it with chemicals. It seems to help hold the powder in place. Would definitely consider this for my next primer purchase

Great primer

I recieved this primer free and have tried it a few times and so far so good. It makes my face matte and sets my powder great. I would definitely buy again. #gotitfree #nudebynature

Un essentiel!

Le perfecting primer de Nude by Nature est un essentiel à avoir dans sa trousse de maquillage. Il s’étend bien, ne laisse pas la peau grasse et il sent divinement bon.

Great Feeling

lays beautifully on my face, It has a nice matt finish, perfectly and easily absorbs to my skin, moisturising it as well,It doesn't leave a oily feeling, and i adore that when it comes to my primer. It does not minimise the look of pores, but I do not expect it too as it is a natural primer to hold the natural foundation on place. I like that it feels as i have nothing on, and I'm sure that's what the brand was aiming for, and they hit it spot on, i would buy this when it hits the shelves in Canada.
    I was fourtnate to be one of the lucky gals to try this primer out for free from ChickAdvisor.

February 17, 2018

Want baby smooth skin? Try this !

This primer is fantastic !! I was a tiny bit skeptical because it doesn't have that slippery feeling that a lot of primers have , but when I tried it out I found it smoothed out lines in my skin and gave me an overall more even looking tone, even before using any other makeup. I would definitely recommend !

Updated On: February 17, 2018

I received this product to try for free :)