2097 reviews
Prestige Item
Nude by Nature Perfecting Primer Reviews

A smoothing, silicone-free primer that creates an even base for make-up application, while helping to extend wear. The untinted formula blends seamlessly into the skin, restoring freshness and helping fight visible signs of ageing, while helping to extend make-up wear and disguising skin imperfections.  The primer is composed of active natural ingredients, including the native Australian Kakadu Plum, known for its abundant Vitamin C content, rich antioxidants, Vitamins A and E, and Green Tea.

Try this product with Nude by Nature's Radiant Loose Powder Foundation and you may also like the Mineral Brush.

For more information, please visit NudebyNature.com
    ChickAdvisor Reviewers' Choice Award™ 2018

Nice product

My skin was smooth and felt hydrated throughout the day
    Hydrates mote than primes the skin.
    I will definitely try some other products from this brand. The fact that it’s cruelty free is super important to be and this brand is!

I love it!

I have to say that I am impress about this product. What I like th most about the primer is that it uses natural ingredients and it is cruelty free! The first time I applied it on my cheeks and forehead, I could not believe how soft and glowing my skin was when I applied my foundation. My face was flawless, so soft and glowing :)
    I would definitely recommend this primer to my friends and purchase it. I would also try their other products :)

Nice and light!

This is the perfect primer I've been looking for! It is light weight and goes on easily. You can use very little to get maximum coverage. The best part, it did not make me break out, which is what most products have been doing to my skin lately.

Quality product

i got this for free, and while I very rarely use primer for my face I gave this a try, The texture is nice and creamy, goes on very well. I do not see a huge difference myself but I have gotten a few compliments that my skin looks nice and smooth. I would recommend this for someone that routinely uses primer.

Product Review Club #gotitfree

I received this product as part of the product review club. I finally had time this morning to try it out. It has a lovely fresh smell, and application was smooth, not greasy or dry feeling. I only applied some concealer and blush this morning, but it seems to be holding up well so far!

I liked this primer

I received a free sample of the Nude by Nature Perfecting Primer, and I like this one more than the primer I was usually buying before. I found the texture very smooth and silky, and it feels nice on the skin. What I liked best about it was that it really works well at controlling oil - at the end of the day I had significantly less oil in my T-zone than I usually do.
    It took me a while to get used to the scent. I wasn't expecting something that is supposed to be natural to be scented, so it made me question how natural it is. But after reading more, I do feel reassured that the scent is from natural sources.
    I found the cap difficult to figure out. I did eventually figure out how it works, but I don't like it. That's a small thing, and it wouldn't deter me from buying this product.

2.8/5

Not a fan

I was excited to try this primer because I have been itching to try something more natural. I don't know what the scent was or if it was bad but it smelled horrible like rotted oranges. This was hard to put on my face after that. At first it seemed like a good primer but by the end of the day my makeup was sliding and I required touchups, something I don't normally need with my usually primer. I would I've to try other products in this line but just not this primer.

I got it for free.

I got this product as a free sample. Compared to other primers I have tried, this one is okay. It works so much better on bare skin compared to skin with sun screen. When wearing sunscreen then this primer, my makeup became patchy and sunk into lines. It looked awful after about 2 hours. Horrible!!! On bare skin, it lasted just fine. You could tell that I was wearing makeup however and I'm not a fan of that. After using it 3 times, I broke out. I never break out unless I am close to my monthly. So I will try this again when I know I will be indoors for the majority of the time and probably wont be using sunscreen.

Works great

Simply to use, it has a beautiful finish,easily absorbes to my skin and moisturising it as well, holds my foundation all day long and prevents it from cracking. Its a natural product with no silicone. Would definitely buy and recommend it to friends and family.

Amazing primer

Has a very pleasant smell. Keeps the makeup looking smooth and stays in place all day. Doesn't irritate my sensitive skin oe nature me break out. Would highly recommend