Prestige Item
Nude by Nature Perfecting Primer Reviews

A smoothing, silicone-free primer that creates an even base for make-up application, while helping to extend wear. The untinted formula blends seamlessly into the skin, restoring freshness and helping fight visible signs of ageing, while helping to extend make-up wear and disguising skin imperfections.  The primer is composed of active natural ingredients, including the native Australian Kakadu Plum, known for its abundant Vitamin C content, rich antioxidants, Vitamins A and E, and Green Tea.

Try this product with Nude by Nature's Radiant Loose Powder Foundation and you may also like the Mineral Brush.

For more information, please visit NudebyNature.com
    ChickAdvisor Reviewers' Choice Award™ 2018

May 03, 2018

pores reduced, holds onto makeup

I am Aussie & I love that this is a Aussie product. It does not have the nicest smell, it smells very 'herbilly' (for lack of a better word). But it feels nice on the skin, it felt a little moisturising & did appear to minimize pores & hold onto my make up when I tried applying to only one half of my face.

May 03, 2018

It has found a place in my makeup bag

I really don’t like to use heavy coverage makeup because they make my skin feel suffocated and lighter foundations do not last more than couple of hours. I tried the Nude by nature perfecting primer as a base and I am delighted by the results. It acts a perfect base and lasts longer which is perfect for my working hours. I have used it for a week now and I feel I would keep it as a make up essential.

So natural!

This primer is everything natural and I love it! It smells so fresh and green in the best way! I find it does what it says by making your skin smoot and ready for foundation.

May 03, 2018

wow! Des produits de maquillage complètement naturel!

Pst! Les filles! J'ai été choisie pour essayer un produit de maquillage, un base de maquillage de la compagnie "Nude" By Nature" et jai adoré! De un par son odeur fraīche, de deux, pour sa texture douce et soyeuse et de trois, parce qu'il est non gras, il pénètre rapidement dans la peau. De plus, c'est une gamme dont les ingredients sont complètement naturels! Donc, sans danger pour ma peau et l'environnement!

Really nice natural primer

This primer is really great. I really like all the natural ingredients. It leaves a great finish on my skin and the light herbal-ish scent is really lovely.

Smells amazing

I really liked the smell and feel of this primer. It really made my skin feel nice and smoothed it out. It spreads nicely so you don’t have to use much but it smells so nice I wanted to use it on my whole body! Thanks to Nudeby attire and Chick Advisor for the free sample in exchange for an honest review.

May 03, 2018

Definitely worked however I needed to apply a lot of product for best results. I like my primers to be “a little goes a long way” but this was the opposite. The primer however, was not heavy or blocked pores which is a huge bonus. It’s a great product but I’ll continue with my faithful.

May 03, 2018

Most useful primer I’ve ever owned

This is the only, most useful and light primer I own. I normally don’t use primera but this one works and makes my makeup application smooth and stay on all day. It’s light weight and I didn’t break out when I used it which was a bonus.

Great product

This is a great product. I got a free sample to try from Chick Advisor review program. This really helped keep my foundation on all day and made my skin look smooth. Would recommend this product

Comparable to smashbox

I was super happy to try this brand. i want to try more of their products in the future. I love anything cruelty free and anything that uses natural ingredients in their products. Quicky review it's good but not my favourite.

Does it prime your face and hold your make up on long? Sure, this is a pretty hard to prove but one thing i look for is the lack of foundation attached to my face end of the day and when i wipe it away. Usually with a primer its still then and when I wipe it away there isn't too much left on my face. This one definitely did that.

I would say this isn't the most pore filling primer. If you have uneven skin like i do (from acne,larger pores or other) you want something a little thicker. I do like that its not overly silicone-y like some primers.

It seemed to work well with most my bb creams. I did notice it didn't like my purlisse bb cream which is one of my go to choices. it didn't like to stick together.

it's a nice primer but for the 32 dollar price tag I wouldn't personally buy it but i could see this being a good primer for you if you like the smashbox photo finish primer.