Prestige Item
Nude by Nature Perfecting Primer Reviews

A smoothing, silicone-free primer that creates an even base for make-up application, while helping to extend wear. The untinted formula blends seamlessly into the skin, restoring freshness and helping fight visible signs of ageing, while helping to extend make-up wear and disguising skin imperfections.  The primer is composed of active natural ingredients, including the native Australian Kakadu Plum, known for its abundant Vitamin C content, rich antioxidants, Vitamins A and E, and Green Tea.

Try this product with Nude by Nature's Radiant Loose Powder Foundation and you may also like the Mineral Brush.

For more information, please visit NudebyNature.com
    ChickAdvisor Reviewers' Choice Award™ 2018

Best primer I have used!

This primer is by far the best I have used. It goes on like a moisturizer, does not cause your makeup to be streaky or form clumps while trying to blend. It feels light and airy on, like your skin can still breath through it.

May 04, 2018

I now use this everyday!

I've been using this since the day I received my free sample and when it runs out I guarantee I will he purchasing more! Although even the tester I was sent seems it will last some time. You don't need much and it goes a long way!! It smells fabulous and goes on silky and smooth and very lightweight which I love!! Highly recommend!

LOVED it!

Woke up at 5:30 am and tried the primer for the first time. Come bedtime I fell asleep with my little and when I woke up in AM it was STILL on! Not as vibrant obviously - but I was even shocked I still had hi lighter on haha :) great product I will be buying in the near future when my sample is gone! Thanks for the samples !

Nude by Nature Perfecting Primer

Love this product. I will be swapping out my current products for the Nude by Nature line. The primer is effective and smells great. Great prices for natural products.

I Love this product!

I was selected to #tryitfree from ChickAdvisor and Nude By Nature. I loved how it made my skin feel and it really helps my make up stay put. I love that it is good for my skin also. I will buy this product and I am excited to try some of their other products. I would also recommend it to friends and family.

Love this primer!

I was sent this primer to review, but I'd actually already been using it for about a month. It's a fantastic primer, and provides for smooth and long lasting application of my make up. It's not greasy like some primers I've used, yet it moisturizing as well.

Really nice

The Nude by Nature perfecting primer was really nice. It went on nice and light, and a little goes a long way. It definitely made my make up last the day and gave me a great base to start with. I would recommend it.

Updated On: May 04, 2018

Please note, I did receive this as a free sample from ChickAdvisor

May 04, 2018

I got a sample of this for free from Chickadvisor and have to say I really enjoyed it!

I found the primer to be light, refreshing and easily absorbed. You only have to use a very small amount to cover the whole face. It has a very slightly floral, sweet and pleasant scent.

It made a difference to how long my foundation stayed on and I like the idea that I'm using a more natural product. Unlike some other 'natural' brands, this one is actually more natural and does a great job!

2.8/5

Nothing Special

I've tried my fair share of primers over the years, and as someone with large pores and oily skin, I wouldn't recommend this product unfortunately. Upon application, the product dried very quickly. The texture resembles somewhat of a lightweight lotion. My foundation applied smoothly over, but 4 hours after wear, it didn't hold up very well, albeit, it does not claim to be a mattifying primer. My final thoughts are, if you're looking for a natural primer and you have unproblematic skin that is dry or normal, this will work fine for you.

Note: I received this product for free as part of the ChickAdvisor Product Review Club.

Nice clean primer :)

I received this primer free for testing purposes from ChickAdvisor and was thrilled to try a new green primer. My skin has combination tendencies and my typical primer is non-green with 'silicone-y' smoothing and pore filling properties. I liked this primer, but the performance wasn't enough to make me swap my Hourglass Mineral Veil Primer.
    The Nude by Nature Perfecting Primer has an interesting scent, akin to KFC wet wipes (lemony). The product is nicely hydrating, absorbs fairly well and makeup applies nicely over top. I didn't get the longevity from this product that I do from my other primers, but I did enjoy using this. It felt great on my skin.