2097 reviews
Prestige Item
Nude by Nature Perfecting Primer Reviews

A smoothing, silicone-free primer that creates an even base for make-up application, while helping to extend wear. The untinted formula blends seamlessly into the skin, restoring freshness and helping fight visible signs of ageing, while helping to extend make-up wear and disguising skin imperfections.  The primer is composed of active natural ingredients, including the native Australian Kakadu Plum, known for its abundant Vitamin C content, rich antioxidants, Vitamins A and E, and Green Tea.

Try this product with Nude by Nature's Radiant Loose Powder Foundation and you may also like the Mineral Brush.

For more information, please visit NudebyNature.com
    ChickAdvisor Reviewers' Choice Award™ 2018
    2.3/5

May 08, 2018

Great for moisture but....

I really enjoyed this product. I cannot comment on the value because I only recieved the sample size to review. The product itself has a moisturizer-like cream consistency. Definately not a pore filling primer with any silicones. It is hydrating and light. However, the strong herbal, lemony fragrance seemed to break me out!!! My cheeks did sting and i got small red bumps all over (allergic reaction). I am usually not sensitive to any fragranced products but maybe this was too fragranced? would highly recommend this primer to someone who is not sensitive to any fragrances and needs light moisture underneath their makeup. I didn’t find that it gave my makeup any more longevity than usual.

*disclaimer: This product was sent to me by chickadvisor and nude by nature for free to review and try*

Le parfait Primer

J'ai adorer ce produit, couvrance parfaite,aucune demengeaisons au visage, tient très bien .
    Je le recommandé a tous, rapport qualité /prix excellent.

Good product

Recently I had a reaction to another Nude by Nature product, so I was a bit worried about trying this one. However, I used the product and was fine - no reaction, smooth skin and a base for a great make up.

Bye bye pores!

I was so stoked to see an email saying that I was getting this primer as a surprise! I have been dying to try this brand.

I am a makeup junkie and I am full face 90% of the time. #noshameinmymakeupgame I have a go to brand that I use for primer and all that changed when I tried this Nude by Nature variety.

I immediately saw a huge diminish in my large pores and fine lines. It also went on so light but with amazing coverage. I will definitely be purchasing again in the future.

I received this product complimentary from Chick Advisor and Nude by Nature in exchange for my honest opinion and review.

May 07, 2018

Products that are good for you!

Was super excited to be sent a sample of this primer! I've always had a passion for cosmetics and always love discovering a new brand! I have been trying to use products with ingredients that are good for you for quite some time and love that Nude By Nature understands and delivers! The primer created a beautiful base for my foundation and can't wait to try more products from the line!

Love it

Got to try out a sample of this primer and I must say I love it. The primer is smooth and non drying which I love about. I just wish that I got to try out the full size and not the mini sample.

Super smooth!

I don’t often use primers, but this product definitely converted me! I love the packaging. A little bit goes a long way and it’s easy to apply. My foundation glides on effortlessly and it stays put until the end of the day.

All in all I highly recommend this product!

Nude by nature primer

It’s my everyday must have for now! I can’t imagine how this primer do my skin so soft and my bb cream stays longer on a skin. And finally, it very light scent of greipfruit smells awesome!

Parfait

Cetais la première fois que jessayais un produit de cette marque et jai beaucoup aime. En effet mon fond de teint a durer beaucoup plus longtenps en utilisant ce produit tout en laissant une belle peau dapparence uniforme et bien hydrater

Pretty Good - will buy again

I received this product for free in exchange for my review. The texture is nice, between the gel and the cream, and the cream penetrates quickly leaving a feeling of light freshness. Regarding the effectiveness, it is light but I feel that my mixed skin shines less quickly and that the foundation is better, but it is not a bluffing effect.