Prestige Item
Nude by Nature Perfecting Primer Reviews

A smoothing, silicone-free primer that creates an even base for make-up application, while helping to extend wear. The untinted formula blends seamlessly into the skin, restoring freshness and helping fight visible signs of ageing, while helping to extend make-up wear and disguising skin imperfections.  The primer is composed of active natural ingredients, including the native Australian Kakadu Plum, known for its abundant Vitamin C content, rich antioxidants, Vitamins A and E, and Green Tea.

Try this product with Nude by Nature's Radiant Loose Powder Foundation and you may also like the Mineral Brush.

For more information, please visit NudebyNature.com
    ChickAdvisor Reviewers' Choice Award™ 2018

Must-Try New Brand!!

I was super excited to be chosen for this campaign as I had signed up for samples when they first launched but they had already hit their target. I was ven more excited to find I received the primer! I have always had difficulty finding a suitable primer for my skin, some leave my skin feeling oily after an hour or so. Others caused irritation or breakouts. This primer is honestly one of the best I have ever tried and it is kind of amazing!!! It goes on smoothly without feeling greasy or filmy, leaving the skin velvety to the touch

Great primer!

Received a nice little tube to try. Simple to use and small amount is enough to cover the whole face. I like that it makes my skin feel soft and smooth when applying the foundation or BB cream. And it absorbs well and durable. Great product!

Amazing makeup day!

I loved this primer! I tried it with a couple of different foundations high-end and drugstore I had amazing results.
    A must in my routine from now one!

2.8/5

Standard Primer

Is a standard run of the mill primer, was as effective and most other cheaper brands I’ve used. It smelled nice and had a nice texture but sort of burned when it went on. Won’t buy again but didn’t hate it. Quite like nude by nature’s other products though!

2.8/5

Not bad

I don't usually use a primer. To be honest I really didn't notice much of a difference with my make up with using a primer. I would rather just use my regular moisturizer before applying my makeup.

May 09, 2018

Love this natural product!

I'm not a big primer user. Generally, I'm afraid that primers will clog my pores in order to provide a smoother surface for foundation. This one is different, I was pleasantly surprised to notice that nude by nature's primer not only smells and looks nice, it didn't clog my pores at all. The added bonus is that it is stacked with natural ingredients! Will be using this product from now on!

Loved this primer

I normally use Benefit Porefessional as a primer. I loved this Nude by Nature sample I received to test. It felt thicker going on, like it it was actually filling in my pores and gave me a smooth canvas to apply the rest of my makeup. It also did well as a top layer without any makeup over it, and didn't make my skin look white or ghostly. I will switch to this from now on and the price point is nice too.

Just an average primer

This is just your every day, run of the mill primer. On the plus side, it felt light and fresh on my face. My skin felt refreshed after putting new it on. On the other side, it has a strong floral scent that i was not expecting and did not like. My makeup slipped right off my nose within a few hours of wearing.

2.7/5

Pleasantly surprised

I was pleasantly surprised by this primer but not enough to be wowed by it. This primer smells really nice and is very lightweight. It feels smooth and hydrating but it didn’t make a difference in the way my foundation looked or how long it lasted. It didn’t irritate my skin or break it out which is always good.

I think it would be a nice primer for people with a dryer skin type.

#gotitfree

May 09, 2018

Smooth as can be .. lasting all day!

I received the Nude by Nature primer to try for free from ChickAdvisor and love it ! It has a scent that makes you feel like you are putting expensive spa primer on your face ! And it lasts all day! I put it on under my makeup at 6am and at 6pm my makeup was still flawless looking ! I love the feeling, not heavy and so smooth !