2068 reviews
Prestige Item
Nude by Nature Perfecting Primer Reviews

A smoothing, silicone-free primer that creates an even base for make-up application, while helping to extend wear. The untinted formula blends seamlessly into the skin, restoring freshness and helping fight visible signs of ageing, while helping to extend make-up wear and disguising skin imperfections.  The primer is composed of active natural ingredients, including the native Australian Kakadu Plum, known for its abundant Vitamin C content, rich antioxidants, Vitamins A and E, and Green Tea.

Try this product with Nude by Nature's Radiant Loose Powder Foundation and you may also like the Mineral Brush.

For more information, please visit NudebyNature.com

2.7/5

May 16, 2018

I wanted to love it! Really!

It’s natural, so naturally it’s expensive.
    It smells good but not overpowering.
    I bet if I still had 20 year old skin, it would have been amazing.

Sadly, my skin is more than double that, and so it just didn’t do enough to fill in my pores and such, particularly on my nose.
    It did help my foundation to wear a bit longer, but I could only stand to do that for one day. I needed more coverage. I just wasn’t confident.
    For coloured powder only days, the set was nice. The bronzer stayed put.
    I tried to get a photo or two, but I failed to obtain a single picture where you could tell. Not even half and half on my face.

I am very grateful for the chance to try it for free from ChickAdvisor.
    Thank you so very much!!!

May 16, 2018

Quality, Effective, and Natural Primer!

Nude by Nature Perfecting Primer is a quality and effective mineral primer from a reputable and established Australian brand. The primer creates an even base for the application of make-up and blends beautifully into the skin. Further to this, it is moisturizing, antioxidant-rich, and anti-ageing in nature. Though somewhat expensive, I would definitely purchase this product in the future.

A great product

I received a sample of this product. I love the smell of it and my make up applied on top of it well. I do feel my makeup look was better using this product under my foundation.

hello fresh smell

I had low expectations for the smell of a natural primer but I was positively surprised when I tried the perfecting primer for the first time. It has a very fresh citrus smell.

First time I applied the primer I thought it felt sticky but after a few minutes it sets and leaves your skin very soft. My makeup held well all day long and I had no sign of separation on pores.

Best Primer

One of the best primer I have used. This primer has a silicone free formula. No greasy feeling and moisturized my skin. Worked well with my other skin care and makeup favourites. Made in Australia. It smelled fresh and herbal. I will add this in my makeup routine for sure.

I love this primer

I received this product for free in the hopes I'd write an honest and unbiased review. I like it...I really like it!
    Cruelty free is not a major purchasing point for me, but if the pricing is on par with a similar product, I will choose the CF product every time My main concern is always "does this product work for my face?" Yes...yes it does. It blurred my fine lines, did not clog pores (look ma...no break outs!!!) , smells lovely (slightly citrusy!!!) but doesn't linger, and my makeup went on like buttah. I would absolutely purchase this primer!

Nude by Nature Primer

I was lucky enough to get chosen to sample this quality primer. I would not switch to this primer, I much prefer my usual brand which is Silicone primer by The Ordinary product line. The price is more affordable and it seems to be easier to apply. This perfecting primer did smell pleasant and it did prolong my makeup throughout the day. I like that it has natural ingredients and it did not clog my pores.

Bon produit

L'odeur était le seul point négatif que j'ai trouvé à ce produit! Sinon je l'ai bien aimé. Mon visage n'était pas luisant en fin de journée (même après une grosse journée de spectacle de danse!) et je n'ai pas eu de boutons. Je le recommande!

May 15, 2018

Great primer but I'll stick with my usual one

This Nude by Nature Perfecting Primer is great being made out of natural products but, for me, it doesn't perform as good as my usual primer. I would however buy it again if I decided to switch primer.

good new product

This product is quite good at creating a flawless canvas of your face before I apply my usual makeup - foundation, eyeliner, eyeshadow, mascara, and blush. It is easy to use and good for sensitive skin. It is hydrating and doesn't block my pores. It smells like citrus. Looking forward to seeing it in store at Shopper's or Sephora. I would try their other products as well.