Prestige Item
NUDESTIX Nudies All Over Face Color Matte Reviews

May 18, 2021

Love the pigment!

I’m a total fan of this product. Love that u can use it anywhere on the face. I prefer to use it on my cheeks as a blush. It’s super pigmented which I like, so a little goes a long way. It’s got a brush built in so it’s good to have on hand for a quick touch up. I prefer to use a cream blush as it melts into your skin really nicely. I will say, as amazing as the product is, it may be hard to justify due to its price

November 17, 2020

Great for everyday

These blush sticks are great for a quick and easy minimal effort makeup. I just swipe them on my cheeks and blend with fingers, or apply with a brush for a softer, more diffused look. I have them in several shades, and they have colours that will suit most skintones, from soft pastel to bright shades!

July 15, 2020
    Utah, United States

The best color

I loved this bronzer and blush, actually I feel it works for everything, the color is beautiful and I use it as lipstick and blush, I repeat it I love it! the color is perfect, I feel like I will buy a thousand of these, and the brush with which it comes is super effective, the packaging is super good since I take it with me everywhere, I highly recommend it, it blends very well, and for its price it's super good

May 29, 2020

Pretty

I love this color. It is really flattering on my skin. And it is not patchy . It doesn't last very long though and it is not matte which I don't mind.

January 15, 2020

Been WAITING All My Life

I have always heard that wearing the same colour all over your face helps enhance it more naturally and cohesively - Totally makes sense if you think about it.

Before this product came out and before I actually got my paws on it, I used to use my lipstick on my lips and then wear it on my cheeks as a blush. I FINALLY decided to buy Nudestix NUDIES All Over Face Matte in colour Naughty N'Spice, and now there is no going back.

Things I LOVE about this product:

I love the size of the stick, it fits in my purse perfectly. Very cute packaging. I love the colour and the texture of the product, it slide beautifully on the face without being greasy. The price is great for the amount of product you get. I also love how their brand is about enhancing your natural beauty. We're all unique and they are focusing on that! I think their slogan is something like 'nude but better' - Love it!

Room for improvements: Even though there is a generous amount of product, I could still see myself running out of product pretty fast. I do have to reapply 2-3 times a day with the current formula. Such is life.

Overall, LOVE this product and I will continue to buy until the day I die.

August 27, 2019

Love love love

After purchasing one Nudestix product I couldn’t stop. It’s one of the most convenient brands out there. I love the colour of their all over face sticks and they last a very long time on the skin. They don’t clog the pores on my face and are so pigmented and easy to apply.

May 03, 2019

Beautiful Blush!

I have the "Naughty-n-spice" blush colour, and it gives a beautiful natural pink blush colour that I use on both lips and cheeks! I really love how it blends and sets on my dry skin! The added brush on the other end makes it very portable and a little goes a long way with this blush so it is definitely worth the price!

March 18, 2019

Love these blushes!

I love this product. It blends easily on my dry skin. The packaging is awesome. I reuse the tins they come in for EVERYRHING. The brush on the end is lovely and easily removable for washing. Love these especially in the summer to look sunkissed.

March 14, 2019

QUICK AND EASY POP OF COLOUR!

The Nudestix Nudies All Over Face Color lived up to my expectations! I consistently watched reviews and tutorials before making my purchase, and the application is really as simple as the product is marketed! I purchased the shade Bare Back, which is a neutral pink shade, and this product is now a MUST in my everyday makeup routine. The product is creamy and extremely bendable and looks amazing on the apples of your cheeks, eyelids, and lips. I highly recommend this product to anyone looking to rejuvenate their complexion.

2.8/5

January 18, 2019

Not worth the instagram hype

The Nudestix sticks are one of those things that I think garnered attention due to instagram. It blends in nicely and feels great going on but thats about it. It doesn't conceal very much, is filled with silicone and chemicals, and doesn't last very long at all. You barely get any product at all!