4.1/5
NUDESTIX Nudies All Over Face Color Matte Reviews
#118 in Blush

May 29, 2020

Pretty

I love this color. It is really flattering on my skin. And it is not patchy . It doesn't last very long though and it is not matte which I don't mind.

January 15, 2020

Been WAITING All My Life

I have always heard that wearing the same colour all over your face helps enhance it more naturally and cohesively - Totally makes sense if you think about it.

Before this product came out and before I actually got my paws on it, I used to use my lipstick on my lips and then wear it on my cheeks as a blush. I FINALLY decided to buy Nudestix NUDIES All Over Face Matte in colour Naughty N'Spice, and now there is no going back.

Things I LOVE about this product:

I love the size of the stick, it fits in my purse perfectly. Very cute packaging. I love the colour and the texture of the product, it slide beautifully on the face without being greasy. The price is great for the amount of product you get. I also love how their brand is about enhancing your natural beauty. We're all unique and they are focusing on that! I think their slogan is something like 'nude but better' - Love it!

Room for improvements: Even though there is a generous amount of product, I could still see myself running out of product pretty fast. I do have to reapply 2-3 times a day with the current formula. Such is life.

Overall, LOVE this product and I will continue to buy until the day I die.

August 27, 2019

Love love love

After purchasing one Nudestix product I couldn’t stop. It’s one of the most convenient brands out there. I love the colour of their all over face sticks and they last a very long time on the skin. They don’t clog the pores on my face and are so pigmented and easy to apply.

May 03, 2019

Beautiful Blush!

I have the "Naughty-n-spice" blush colour, and it gives a beautiful natural pink blush colour that I use on both lips and cheeks! I really love how it blends and sets on my dry skin! The added brush on the other end makes it very portable and a little goes a long way with this blush so it is definitely worth the price!

March 19, 2019

Love these blushes!

I love this product. It blends easily on my dry skin. The packaging is awesome. I reuse the tins they come in for EVERYRHING. The brush on the end is lovely and easily removable for washing. Love these especially in the summer to look sunkissed.

March 14, 2019

QUICK AND EASY POP OF COLOUR!

The Nudestix Nudies All Over Face Color lived up to my expectations! I consistently watched reviews and tutorials before making my purchase, and the application is really as simple as the product is marketed! I purchased the shade Bare Back, which is a neutral pink shade, and this product is now a MUST in my everyday makeup routine. The product is creamy and extremely bendable and looks amazing on the apples of your cheeks, eyelids, and lips. I highly recommend this product to anyone looking to rejuvenate their complexion.

2.8/5

January 18, 2019

Not worth the instagram hype

The Nudestix sticks are one of those things that I think garnered attention due to instagram. It blends in nicely and feels great going on but thats about it. It doesn't conceal very much, is filled with silicone and chemicals, and doesn't last very long at all. You barely get any product at all!

March 17, 2018

Marilyn loves Nudies

Nudestix's "Nudies" crayons are exclusive to Sephora and expensive.

This product is basically a thick crayon-style cream blush, which you apply to your cheeks and/or all over the face to add colour. On the opposite end of the crayon, there is a small firm brush that you would use to spread out the cream/colour.

Unfortunately, the colour choices in store are very limited. I use the
    "In the Nude" colour, which is a warm dark pink, and I tend to use my finger to lightly spread it out over the apples of my cheeks once I've dabbed it on my face using the applicator.

What I like most about this product is that it's a cream based blush that lasts for the entire day. It looks more natural on my face than a power based blush and it adds a natural-looking shine to my cheeks.

1.0/5

February 20, 2018

Not a fan

I got a highlighter one and there was no colour payoff or pigmentation. It looked holographic in package but did nothing but make cheeks look wet with vaseline.

May 17, 2017

What it is:
    A long-wearing, soft, matte, monochromatic nude color for the eyes, cheeks, and lips.

I love that this is so versatile. Its an eyeshadow, lipstick and blush in one. Blends easily with the brush and doesn't crease. I got Naughty n Spice shade which is a pretty dusty rose.