NYC New York Color Big Bold Curl Mascara Reviews
#118 in Mascara

May 07, 2018

Génial

Bon produit le mascara NYC a un résultat positif c le produit que j utilise toujours il coule pas la texture est géniale je le recommande. deffinitivement

January 20, 2018

Does the job

It ok but it doesn't last as long as my other mascaras brands but it's gives volume and thickness to the lashes and works well if only it lasted longer j

January 20, 2018

I love the brush!

My favourite part of this mascara is definitely the brush. I feel as though it applies the product evenly and efficiently. I’ve always had a hard time finding the perfect brush, luckily I’ve found this one!

February 24, 2017

Wow! Ce petit mascara très peu cher m'a permis de me créé des cils extraordinaires! Ce mascara fite parfaitement pour moi et je vous le recommande x10000000

1.0/5

February 18, 2017

This mascara really did nothing for me. Barley left anything on my lashes. The brushes was big and bristles but the mascara it self just won't be a lot and I had to layer to even notice it. It joins my other mascara that were disappointments and I use to blend my false lashes with my real lashes.

October 05, 2016

Love NYC mascaras for their value. They are just as good as the more pricy brands and work just as well. This one is great for the price!!! I usually buy two different kinds, and use both simultaneously, however this is a solid by itself mascara. But at this price you could by four for the price of the average leading brands. The mascara goes on nice and thick and lasts quite a while. Definitely recommend this mascara, especially in pairing with say NYC's volumizing mascara.

2.3/5

June 11, 2016

I tried this mascara and was so thoroughly disappointed in it! It was hard to apply and clumpy!! I could not get it the clumps out and the more I stroked my lashes the worse it got! I bought it because it was cheap and hence the saying "you get what you pay for"!

2.7/5

April 17, 2016

This is one of the most wet looking and feeling mascaras I have ever used. It felt heavy on my lashes, clumped, never defined them as I would have liked, and it did not curl my lashes. the price is good, but I would never use this mascara again.

January 11, 2016

I am absolutely head over heels In love with this mascara. It's so cheap and just amazing.

2.8/5

December 11, 2015

I recently bought this mascara and it was amazing it really made my eyes look great