nyc translucent setting powder Reviews
Ranked #215 in Powder

April 24, 2017

if you are on a hunt of a cheap drugstore setting powder then this is perfect for you. this powder works well as other drugstore one and i just love how fine the powder is and not leaves you so much white cast. price is verry great so i would recommend it especially to someone who are new to makeup or in a hunt of a budget friendly makeup

April 19, 2017

Great product, I use this ever day to set my under eyes and I love it. Once i set my makeup with this there is no creasing for the whole day! Works great and the price for this product is amazing!

April 11, 2017

I can't get over how awesome this setting powder is, and for such a cheap price it really can't be beat. I use this everyday to set my make up, and can even use it to effectively bake my under eye area. 10 outta 10, will keep repurchasing.

August 03, 2016

It may not be quite as soft as some other loose setting powders, but it goes on quite nicely and sets things well. It does have a tendency to make my under eyes look a bit dry (a lot of things do), but other than that, it's undetectable. It has a mild scent, but not as much as other powders. I don't smell it once it's on my skin. Overall, for the price, you can't really go wrong.

2.3/5

June 25, 2016

C'est la première poudre matifiante que j'ai acheté de ma vie. Il va s'en dire que pour le prix, il ne faut pas s'attendre à un produit d'une qualité irréprochable... sauf que je n'ai pas du tout apprécié cette poudre qui m'a donnée de l'acné et qui en plus ne matifiait pas ma peau et donnait un effet très poudreux. Bref, ce n'était vraiment pas l'effet escompté.

February 10, 2016

I bought this as a contour because I'm so pale that it actually works, the white in the package works as a highlighter and the darker Browns work as a contour

December 09, 2015

Love this! Great price, works great! Same as more expensive brands out there.

August 09, 2014

This product works well for me. I picked it up at walmart for $3 and it works pretty well for a product so cheap. It does mattify your face a bit so if you tend to have greasy areas it will definetely help with that. Also, it keeps your foundation on longer. Although it works in that sense, it feels more like a lightweight powder yet it causes your face to look a little bit cakey if you apply too much. I recommend using a kabuki or powder brush instead of that little sponge that comes with the powder. All in all, its no bareminerals setting powder but it does its job. It can be a little tricky to find the right powder for you so I suggest giving this one a try and hopefully it works for you like it does for me.