NYX Butter Lipstick Pops Reviews

Ranked #333 out of 1204 in Lipstick

February 12, 2017

I love this NYX Butter lipstick! I have the shade Gumdrop, but I want all the other beautiful shades too! It's a very buttery texture, the pigment is nice. It's not super long lasting but the price is great!

April 02, 2016

Amazing formula! This is the only wearable colour (for me) that i could find in my local drugstore's NYX section and i love it. It is super buttery and moisturizing (for that reason, it doesn't last very long) and feels great and comfy on the lips. Great everyday colour too

February 12, 2016

I got this product in an Ipsy glam bag. I've never tried this brand before and was a little leery to try it because I’m very picky when it comes to lipstick. I was surprised to find that this lipstick is so moisturizing and application is so smooth. This is a great product for an everyday look and great on price.

January 18, 2016

i throw on this lipstick for my everyday look. great neutral colour and great wear time. i love how the smooth formula feels on my lips.

September 03, 2015

This lipstick goes on nice and is very smooth but the colour just doesn't last long at all.

June 14, 2015

I use my lip scrub and apply this lovely lippy that I received in one of my monthly subscription boxes. I absolutely adore NYC cosmetics and will continue to buy my fave nude lippy:) love this worth every penny. Really stinks when it melts in the car though.

June 08, 2015

I received this product in my IPSY bag. I was a bit hesitant at first because it is difficult for me to find a nude lipstick that will not make me look sick. It applies smoothly and buttery. It is not drying and lasts for a good amount of time. This color reminds me of the Urban Decay Revolution lipstick in Naked. Highly recommend this color for everyday. It has a mix of brown and pink undertone.

May 05, 2015

I got this product in my March Ipsy glam bag. I've never tried this brand before and was a little hesitant to get my hopes up because I am so picky with lipstick. I was surprised to find that this lipstick goes on very smooth, living up to its name, and the colour is really pretty and natural. I will probably purchase this again because it's just so cheap.

April 23, 2015

I got this in my ipsy bag. It's an amazing colour for light-medium skin tones! So perfect for everyday wear - the perfect nude. It goes on smooth and lasts for at least 5 hours. Just apply some lip balm beforehand and it will go on beautifully

April 07, 2015

I LOVE this product! It's my go-to everyday. It's so smooth, it lasts, it doesn't smear all over my face. I love the variety of colors that NYX makes as well!

Bellebelle15 added a new review for
    Ferrero Rocher

Ismael12 earned the Beauty Guru badge

sphereweb added a new review for
    AMERICAN CREW Fiber