NYX Cosmetics Butter Gloss Reviews
#2 in Lip Gloss

Buttery soft and silky smooth, swipe it on alone or over your favorite lipstick for creamy sheer to medium coverage that melts onto your lips and is never sticky.

Ce brillant à lèvres ultra-crémeux doux et soyeux, appliquez seul ou sur votre rouge à lèvres préféré pour une couvrance crémeuse qui fond sur vos lèvres sans jamais coller.
    ChickAdvisor Reviewers' Choice Award 2018 ChickAdvisor Reviewers' Choice Award 2016

March 28, 2015

Best gloss everrrr!!! I love it, it is my holy grail, especially when I am at a party! It stays on my lips for a long time and the colour does not slowly fade away which I find id great!

March 15, 2015

Best gloss ever non sticky n no taste

March 09, 2015

I FRIGGEN LOVE THESE. Ever since I bought my first one in the States, I have become obsessed. The pigment in these bad boys is awesome. The smell, taste and overall appearance is perfection.

March 09, 2015

This is my absolute favorite lip product at the moment!

For the price, I'm not sure why I don't have more yet... It won't be long!

It's smooth, buttery, long wear and pretty! Peach Cobbler is my current go to.

March 06, 2015

I relieved a nyx butter gloss in a nyx kit for christmas in the color creme brule (light pink).
    The Nyx butter gloss is amazing! This gloss is my go to - to finish off any neutral makeup look.

This gloss is creamy and not sticky at all!
    The color pay off is awesome, it's not sheer like typical glosses!
    It lasts for 3 or 4 hours before you half to reapply it
    Oh yeah did I mention it smells like cupcakes? yum!

March 02, 2015

I have this in the shade Eclair, a really nice pink colour. The smell is amazing and it goes on so nicely. The only downfall is that it doesn't last long at all so I'm constantly reapplying. It's moisturizing though, so I don't mind at all. I don't really notice a taste or anything, but my husband says my lips taste sweeter when I've had this on earlier in the day.

February 22, 2015

I have heard many reviews about this product before I purchased. The butter gloss melts onto the lips, and it doesn’t feel sticky. The color of the gloss is very true to color, and it has a nice scent to it.

January 27, 2015

Love this stuff! Goes on really well and stays on for a good amount of time.

January 19, 2015

I wear a tonne of lipstick and gloss. I love it! Anything NYX I'm in. This company has great products & the prices you can't beat for the quality! I have this in the Apple Struddel. (pinky coral color) Amazing. Suits my fair skin great!!!

January 12, 2015

I don't wear a ton of straight up lip gloss anymore, but like to have at least one around. These are very popular my area apparently - we just got a small NYX display at Target and almost all of the lip products are sold out, especially the Butter Glosses! I found one in Vanilla Cream Pie, a light nude pink. I wish I could have gotten one of the more red or berry toned ones, but the Vanilla is really nice and layers well over some of my other lip products.
    I find that most lip glosses aren't sticky at first, but they eventually become that way. I haven't had that problem yet with the Butter Gloss, and I find that it wears away evenly and nicely.
    The applicator is a nice little doe foot, and the size of the lip gloss tube is small enough to fit in most purses or pockets without being an issue!
    The scent isn't overpowering, just the usual faint vanilla type fragrance, and there doesn't seem to really be a flavour which is great.
    I would definitely buy this again, especially if I can find some of the darker shades in my area.