NYX Cosmetics Dewy Finish Setting Spray Reviews

1.2/5

June 21, 2017

Not as good as I hoped

I love some NYX products and thought I'd save a few bucks on setting spray (I use Urban decay all nighter) and I was wrong. It spray function didn't come out as a mist it was more like a squirt gun. Not nice at all. D not reccomend this.

May 25, 2017

This is the first time I tried this product. I enjoyed it. It did help to keep my make up lasting a bit longer than if I had not used it. It is also ver inexpensive compared to other high end brands.

May 17, 2017

It works great, and it feels really nice. It's like a super pleasant mist. A couple shakes of my hand and it's Dry! Whenever I use it my make up lasts all day, as long as I don't rub my face. Lasts through all my sweating.

May 15, 2017

NYX Dewy Finish Setting Spray is a water based setting spray that leaves your face looking beautifully hydrated. This product can be sprayed on at the end of your makeup application or throughout your application to create layers of long lasting coverup.

I found this to be the best setting spray out there even when compared to sprays priced four times higher. It absolutely extends your makeup wear time to a full day and gives your skin a young healthy hydrated look. This product can also be worn by the most sensitive skin types.

May 01, 2017

I got this stuff on a whim. All my favorite Youtubers use a setting spray so I figured I'd give it a go. I love the shimmery look so I chose the Dewy Finish Setting Spray. you get 60 ml for about $10cad I think. The first time I tried it, I didn't actually think it would work. I was certainly shocked to find that at the end of the day, I still had a full face of makeup! I love this and use it religiously! 10/10 would recommend.

April 29, 2017

J'aime vraiment ce produit! Je crois que rapport qualité prix il vaut vraiment la peine et selon moi il équivaut même plusieurs produit de marques plus réputées! Mon maquillage tiens bien en place toute la journée et il me donne un petit "glow" que jadore!

April 23, 2017

This setting spray is very good for a drugstore brand. It helps to keep my makeup in place and it's incredibly affordable. I wouldn't say that it gives a dewy finish - I find that it just sets your makeup the way it is. If you wear it on top of matte foundation it won't give you a dewy look. I do find it can spray a bit heavy, leaving drops in my face. Not a huge deal, but worth noting.

April 17, 2017

Very good product. Does what it says! I do fine it helps keep my makeup on longer and keep it dewy. Only thing negative i would have to say is the way it sprays should be more of a mist to make sure it covers the whole face. It kind of sprays in a rain drop sort of way. Also wish the bottle was a little bigger for $11. Overall good product.

April 14, 2017

My friend told me about this setting spray so I purchased it . I apply it after I'm finished my makeup . It helps set my makeup so it lasts all day . It helps with making my skin look more moisturized because sometimes my face can look dry . I woke recommend this spray . It's cheap and can be found at drug stores .

2.7/5

April 03, 2017

Only used it a few times but I find it didn't upkeep my make up any better than not using a setting spray would. Originally wanted to try the Matte finish version but couldn't find it at Shoppers. Wouldn't consider repurchasing as it just sits on my shelf mostly unused.