NYX HD Photogenic Concealer Wand Reviews
#6 in Concealer

March 10, 2017

Had this concealer and is the greatest. so worth it in size and price.
    Really creamy and it doesn't crease at all.

nyx is the best for me and so affordable.

March 01, 2017

I tried this concealer after a recommendation from a local beauty blogger and I LOVE it! It is much better than any concealer I have tried before or after purchasing this one. I have pretty dark under eyes and this does an incredible job at hiding those.

February 17, 2017
    Saskatchewan, Canada

I recently purchased the NYX HD photogenic wand concealer. I would have to say it does the job quite well at covering up my dark circles and red spots. I did find it works better over top my foundation as oppose to underneath. Another flaw I found was that it does have a slight burning sensation when I apply it under my eye area. That could just be my sensitivity though it has never left any chemical burn or marks. Wide range of shades so lots of options for different skin tones.

February 16, 2017

Ce correcteur est une énorme surprise pour moi, et surtout pour le prix! Il tient toute la journée, il est bien lisse, et surtout très couvrant tout en donnant un effet naturel à la peau. N'hésitez pas!

October 16, 2016

I am totally in love with this product. The price is very good for the quality. I was actually lucky to get my hands on one because they always get out of stock. I use it to hide my imperfection and it works perfectly.

September 21, 2016

I bought the NYX HD concealer in Lavender. I have very pale skin so i usually go for the palest color in foundations and concealers, but I was a bit iffy on buying a white concealer. My mind definitely changed when I used this product though. when used with a beauty blender, you can't even tell it was originally white! it blends in well with pale skin tones and it really brightens up your face and hides dark circles.

September 11, 2016

My friend raved about this so I had to pick it up. I feel like I may have bought the wrong colour for my skin tone but nevertheless I love this product. I have tried many concealers before and this is easily my favourite! Easy to use and covers blemishes really well, I'll definitely be a repeat customer!!

September 09, 2016

NYX HD concealer should be your go to for all your cover up needs. I use mine for under the eyes and it covers beautifully! It also illuminate s for a finished look.

September 05, 2016

Love this concealer. For the price you can't really go wrong. I have two shades, I use 01 under my eyes to brighten them up and 03 to cover up any imperfections. The concealer blends well and lasts all day. It doesn't look cakey or drying.

August 02, 2016

Love this concealer. This has to be the best drug store concealer out there. I use this over a high end colour corrector and it hides my horrendous under eye circles. Also great for covering blemishes. Apply thin layers otherwise it'll cake and wrinkle under the eyes.