4.1/5
NYX Lip Lingerie Reviews
#3 in Lipstick

A weightless liquid lipstick with a plush matte finish. Available in a range of color-kissed nudes—from cinnamon pink and chocolate brown, to warm mahogany red and classic nude beige.

Un nouveau rouge à lèvres liquide, léger avec un fini mat parfait. Disponible dans une large gamme de couleurs neutres, de la couleur cannelle au rose et brun chocolat, rouge chaud acajou ou beige classique.
    ChickAdvisor Reviewers' Choice Award™ 2018

February 24, 2020

great colours and textures!

“Euro trash” is definitely one of my favourite shades! This is such a pretty pink and it looks amazing and smells heavenly! It’s so creamy and thick yet it’s not heavy on your lips.

January 31, 2020

Decent

I have bought three colors of these however, I would say there are better matte liquid lipsticks out there. It is quite drying but lightweight. After a few hours it does need to be re applied due to crustyness. It’s nice for about two hours or so though. :)

1.2/5

January 23, 2020

Drying!!

These lipsticks are so drying and make my lips look crusty and non hydrated. My lips were begging me to put lip balm on only an hour after wearing this lipstick.

2.3/5

January 20, 2020

Impossible to Remove

I am not a fan of these and would not repurchase. They go on nice but once they dry down, they are horrible. Super drying to the lips, magnify any lines in your lips & is literally impossible to remove. Don’t recommend!!

January 18, 2020

Bof

J'ai trouver que la couleur n'apparaît pas tant sur les lèvres. C'est plus des couleurs pastels qui sont disponible. Il y a pas un grand choix de couleurs variée. C'est presque juste des couleurs neutre naturel presque la même couleurs que nos lèvres.

January 05, 2020

Love it

I actually like nyx a lot! There quality is actually very good, they have a good shade range and I find the lip colour lasts well too. Also very affordable , I would recommend

December 11, 2019

Good lipstick

I love this lipstick it stay all day even if i eat ou drink the colors are so beautiful i recommend this lipstick its a good product for the price and looks so good on the lips the colors are the same as the picture

December 06, 2019
    Pennsylvania, United States

Okay if bought on sale

I like these lipsticks but they don’t dry down completely and you don’t even want to consider eating while wearing them. I like them and will buy more if they’re on sale

November 26, 2019

Go to lipgloss on the go

Personally, I use this product on the go because it has a nice texture to it, it does not dry out your lips and comes in great color shades, for everyone including people of color.

November 10, 2019
    Rhône, France

An everyday lipstick

English review :

Nyx Lingerie lipsticks were my first liquid mat lipsticks, and I'm in love with it. My favorite color is "Exotic", dark pink which goes well on brown hair/dark eyes girls. It is a long lasting lipstick, I keep it all day long, eat, kiss and drink without having it fading. I put it everytime I wanted to wear a nude lipstick, especially at work, where I talk and move a lot. I'm not saying it's the best liquid mat lipstick ever, but compared to the low price, it's one of the best in that price range.

Avis en français :

Les rouges à lèves Nyx Lingerie ont été mes premiers liquid lipsticks mat et je suis raide dingue de la couleur "Exotic", un rose-brun qui va parfaitement aux brunes aux yeux marrons. C'est un rouge à lèvre qui tient longtemps, je le garde toute la journée, je mange, je bois et j'embrasse avec sans qu'il ne s'atténue ou disparaisse. Je l'utilise chaque fois que je veux porter un rouge à lèvre mat nude, en particulier au travail ou je bouge et parle beaucoup. Je ne dis pas que c'est le meilleur rouge à lèvre au monde mais compte tenu de son prix réduit, je trouve que c'est un des meilleurs dans sa catégorie de prix.