NYX Liquid Suede Cream Lipstick in Soft Spoken Reviews
#17 in Lipstick

June 15, 2016

I bought this liquid lipstick on a whim, as I was in desperate need of a nude matte lipstick. I've used NYX lip products in the past, and I've never been disappointed. This product was absolutely amazing, it applied well and was opaque. I'm absolutely in love with it, and have been wearing this color non-stop!

June 11, 2016

My favourite colour!
    This lip colour is a must have. It's creamy, smooth and smells good too ! It doesn't make lips flaky and that's the most important thing I look for in the liquid lipsticks. I would definitely buy this again

May 23, 2016

Okay, so I looked everywhere for this colour for about 2 months. I checked everywhere including Shoppers Drug Mart and the actual NYX store. Finally, a friend found it and bought it for me. Honestly this lipstick is my absolute favourite right now. The colour is stunning and the texture is great as well. What I love most about this lip stick is how long it stays on my lips for. I put on this lipstick at 8am and I got home at 11pm and it was still almost as perfect as it was in the morning!! I will definitely be buying this product over and over again, hopefully I have better luck in finding it though!

May 19, 2016

I love the formula and the colors! The consistency is so creamy and makes for any easy application. I have purchased this product several times because I can't get enough.

May 06, 2016

Best liquid lipstick i have tried so far! These are the cheapest you can find for the same quality as the ones at Sephora. My favorite shade is Sandstorm, it is the perfect cold nude. I also love Soft Spoken, but I prefer to mix it with sandstorm for a brown-ish finish.

May 03, 2016

Love, love, LOVE this lipstick!! I bought Cherry Skies and it looks absolutely amazing AND lasts for hours!! For the quality of the product it is remarkably cheap. When using the dark colours, you have to be very careful when applying as it will stain. I definitely recommend using a lip liner to ensure you don't mess up. I can't wait to try other colours!

April 27, 2016

The liquid suede cream lipsticks are AMAZING! After using many expensive brands I though to try these, and HOLY! These stay on, the colour pay off is amazing and did I mention they last ALL DAY? I get complements all day when I wear "soft-spoken"

March 31, 2016

It’s got an easy-to-use applicator brush that helps apply the product evenly. I found that it wore comfortably on my lips and has a great pigment. I would recommend layering a plain balm underneath to keep your lips super hydrated. Just be careful on extra windy days because I ended up with some grey in my hair.

March 24, 2016

*hopefully I can add some pictures when i find time to wear it out again*
    *photo taken from google - really true to the picture. Credit: depechegurl*

This product is "ultra-matte" meaning that it STAYS PUT. Get this thing on your teeth and you're done for. Once it's in place, it does NOT move.

PROS:
    - amazing hold
    - crazy matte
    - high pigmentation (what else do we expect out of NYX)

CONS:
    - don't get it anywhere but it's intended spot - lipliners are the biggest help
    - NOT meant for dry, chapped or aging lips

March 23, 2016

Absolutely love this formula and the colour ! It's a fair price too. I would definitely recommend this product and any other NYX products. Great company and great formula products.