• NYX Liquid Suede in Vintage
Good

NYX Liquid Suede in Vintage Reviews

Ranked #328 out of 1252 in Lipstick

May 07, 2017

I really wanted to love these liquid lipsticks since everyone else in the world seems to but they just haven't done any of the things for me that others claimed they do. The pigment is great I can cover my lips with one dip but they never dry! I've blotted it wondering if maybe I put too much on, still, after doing that and finally getting it matte it will still transfer a lot. I also purchased their shade Stone Fox and had the same problems. The colors are great but I don't use them for anything other than photos I take around the house :(.

April 24, 2017

These lipsticks are the best..but this has to be my favorite color..wears well..its a very nice matte lipstick..not drying on the lips and its a great price for such a great lipstick

January 18, 2017

I just love the nyx liquid Suede. They go perfeclty on your lips, and you don't have to worry about them smearing all over your face. They dry quick and most of them are very opaque. Vintage is one of my favorite shade, I definitely recommend it.

November 30, 2016

i am so happy to have finally tried out this product! i absolutely love this colour! i always get compliments when i'm wearing this colour. i love the idea of a liquid lipstick that finishes in a matte. but to get it to work up to the colour/opaqueness i want i have to apply extremely thin layers and pat/spread with my fingers waiting for each layer to dry before applying another layer. i wouldn't use it if i was in a rush.

June 27, 2016

I love the Color but the formula is pretty clumpy after awhile however I am quite satisfied with these liquid lipsticks so far. The price is decent and pigments are great