NYX Megashine Lipgloss Reviews
#401 in Lip Gloss

NYX’s signature lip gloss offers a creamy, lacquer finish with high-impact color pay-off and incredible shine and sheen. This makeup artist favorite can be used as both a gloss or a stain depending on application technique.

August 12, 2017

Love this gloss!

This gloss is amazing! It's my go to gloss for everyday use. It's never sticky and so smooth and buttery and the colours are great. Would defiantly recommend.

June 23, 2017

Shimmer Iipgloss thats fun for summer

I love my new lip gloss from NYX. It's shimmery and light for summer and smells heavenly. Not as long lasting as the butter lipstick but very fun to have a gloss for a change.

January 15, 2016

I live This not sticky formula, it's a Nice creamy texture with a nice color pay off, my favorite shade is Beige, Perfect rose everyday shade, Love it

November 12, 2015

NYX megashine lipgloss is great! It looks/feels like a high end lipgloss for a much lower price!!

July 15, 2015

I would put this lipgloss up against any high end brands i have tried such as Urban Decay, Buxom, and Benefit. This product has great staying power, does not feel heavy on the lips and has excellent color payoff, not to mention the price. Under $10, you cannot go wrong trying this product. Excellent color selection as well. Must try! Some of my favorite colors: Beige (a mid tone pink), Sugar Pie (nude), and Cosmic (Shimmery pink/mauve that is flattering on everyone).

August 21, 2014

One of my favourite lip glosses hands down. Way better than my MAC gloss.

I love the colours, the creamy texture, coverage. I LOVE the candy scent! The price is amazing, especially when Rexall has a 40% off sale!

June 10, 2012

This lip gloss scored an "OK" in my books.

I found that it did provide a great shine, and glided on pretty smoothly - but it was very sticky. Each time I closed my lips together, they would stick together (not very flattering). Also, my hair was constantly getting stuck on it.

I also found that they should have worked on a scent. It smells really.. weird?!

Overall, this was alright - but I wouldn't purchase it again.

June 10, 2012

I love love love this lip gloss. I am a HUGE lip gloss fan and i will have like 15 different glosses on my dresser at once and for the past 2 months this one is the only one I use. I have it in "Gold Pink" and i love the color it is perfect. It is just the color I wanted. And the pigment is great. I was having a hard time finding lipgloss that wasnt over like $8 with good pigment. And I found what I wanted with this product

September 10, 2011

I did not have high expectations for this lip gloss just because I didn't know what to expect. I was so surprised with how pigmented this lip gloss is. It goes on thick but I like that. The scent does not bother me. I bought the color 'Beige.' It goes on more of pink color. The color is so pretty.

1.5/5

April 05, 2011

I HATED this lipgloss. I bought it after all the great reviews and after trying it I will never use it again! It smells awful, makes your lips really stick, and feels awful on your lips! They felt tacky and the smell was awful and overbearing. I didn't even want to put it on!