NYX Professional Makeup Bare With Me Cannabis Sativa Seed Oil Radiant Perfecting Primer Reviews

Get the good stuff: Bare With Me Cannabis Sativa Seed Oil Radiant Perfecting Primer. Infused with hemp-derived Cannabis Sativa seed oil and Centella Asiatica extract, this lightweight, hydrating formula preps the face for makeup and blurs imperfections. Infused with micropearls, it offers a radiant, revitalized glow that delivers up to 24 hours of hydration. Suitable for all skin types and tones.

You might also like Bare With Me Cannabis Sativa Seed Oil Lip Conditioner and Bare With Me Cannabis Sativa Seed Oil Brow Setter

October 07, 2019

Seriously... this stuff is amazing!!!!

Okay. I am not much of a makeup guru. But this primer is honestly to die for.

I have used it before my everyday run of the mill foundation and with My going out night in the town stuff and this. stuff. stays. put!!!

It adds the dreamiest glow to my skin without seeming over done and keeps my foundation in place... which is out of my fine lines and wrinkles!!

I have told everyone who is not using a primer to go out and get this stiff ASAP!!

NYX sent me my sample for free!!!, but honestly, at the price point it is sitting I will be replacing it pronto!! 😍😍

Smooth & radiant skin

This was my favorite product from the nyx bare with me collection that I received from the product review club.

I found it really hydrating, and it gave my skin a really even, almost blurred look. I don't wear foundation often so this is perfect to help even out my skin a little on a more regular basis, without the heaviness of a full face.

I also like the slightly dewy look that it leaves, especially as we get into the dry winter season.

**I received this product free of charge from the ChickAdvisor Product Review Club in exchange for an honest review **

Glass skin achieved

After trying this primer a few times, I can confirm that it didn’t dry out my skin nor my foundation. In fact, my skin looked glass like and it kept my foundation stay in place during the whole day (10am-7pm). However, just be careful when you squeeze the product out. You only need a pea size amount of it to make it work.

Disclaimer: I received this product for free in exchange of my honest opinion.

Great Drugstore Primer

I recieved this product free from ChickAdvisor to test out and I think it's a pretty good primer from the drugstore. It leaves a little tint on your fave because it's not a clear primer. It's also got some sparkles in it but you don't notice them once you put your foundation on. It's a very subtle hydrating plus illuminating primer for your skin. I love it!

October 06, 2019

Stays glowing all day long!

Stays glowing all day long! No sticky feeling and is super hydrating! I absolutely love the feeling of even after a long day at work my face still feels hydrated no messy build up after applying make up and definitely works for my face being partially oily but needing that extra hydration.

LOVE LOVE LOVE!

LOVE this primer! I used it alone, and it was great. Gives the perfect amount of glow! It lasted me all day as well, which is a huge thing for me. Would definitely recommend!

Radiant skin

This primer made my skin look very radiant and glowy. I found this primer did make my
    Foundation last all day and it didn’t make my foundation breakdown.

#IGotItFree

Didn't dry out my skin

I have really sensitive skin to primers and I typically worry about their effects with my skin. Yet this primer did not have any issues with my skin and I really love it! I would recommend this for those who have sensitive skin seeing that it did not burn my skin or leave any dry patches.

#gotitfree

Good but Can Do Better Primer

I was excited to try it out because its infused with Cannabis Sativa Seed Oil. I heard so much good stuff about it and so to get the full benefits of the product, I tried it out for 2 weeks.

When I opened the bottle, the smell was a bit strong but not too much to give me a headache. I am sensitive to smell so that's already a caution for me.

It is medium consistency but I still squeeze too much of the product. Please know that less is more. Half a dime-sized is more than enough for my face.

What I love about this product is it's pearl finish made my skin glow and I almost feel like I had Korean-perfect skin!

PS: I received this product in exchange for this review.

Seriously perfect primer

I loved this primer so much! I've been using a primer under my makeup everyday for several years now. I've tried quite a few in that time, and this is for sure one of the best ones I've used! I'm always looking for a primer that keeps my makeup in place during the day, and this one did a great job! Highly recommend!