NYX Professional Makeup Bare With Me Cannabis Sativa Seed Oil Radiant Perfecting Primer Reviews

Get the good stuff: Bare With Me Cannabis Sativa Seed Oil Radiant Perfecting Primer. Infused with hemp-derived Cannabis Sativa seed oil and Centella Asiatica extract, this lightweight, hydrating formula preps the face for makeup and blurs imperfections. Infused with micropearls, it offers a radiant, revitalized glow that delivers up to 24 hours of hydration. Suitable for all skin types and tones.

You might also like Bare With Me Cannabis Sativa Seed Oil Lip Conditioner and Bare With Me Cannabis Sativa Seed Oil Brow Setter

October 09, 2019

J’ai bien aimé

J’ai été contente d’essayer ce produit gratuitement grâce à chick advisor! J’ai bien aimé ce produit de nyx ! Il donnait un bel aspect à mon teint ! Je recommande

Not For Everyone

This primer is not for everyone. If you have naturally oily skin, or don't like a dewy shiny look this isn't for you. This leaves a shimmer all over your face (or, whereever you decide to place it). It has gold fleks, which aren't appealing. It would be great for a night out on the town or something or halloween, but thats about it.

Oil radiant perfecting primer

J’ai essayé GRATUITEMENT le nouveau Primer radiant de NYX grâce à ChickAdvisor et wowwwwww quel produit merveilleux!!! Je n’en utilisais que très rarement car je n’aimais pas le résultat mais celui là fait vraiment de beaux résultats au visage! J’ai très rapidement terminé mon tube et j’en ai aussitot racheté un! Il donne un éclat rayonnant à la peau et ça donne vraiment un beau teint!! Pour ma part je vais continuer d’utiliser ce produit et je recommande fortement aux femmes de l’essayer!!

October 08, 2019

This is not transparent it has a bit of highlighting glow

At first I was nervous because this had some shimmer in it, but under foundation it is beautiful! I even used it as a highlighter on top of foundation as it has the perfect little sheen to it. It's beautiful and creamy and not sticky. I got it free for a review through chickadvisor, and am loving this line !!!

Super smooth finish!

I received this product last week and although I typically don't wear primer, I tested it out last weekend. It provided a smooth finish which allowed me to apply my makeup to a seamless base. I would probably not purchase this product again, not due to the quality (because it's a quality product!) But due to the fact I don't wear primers often.

October 08, 2019

Great dewy radiant primer!

I have been testing the NYX Bare With Me Cannabis Sativa Seed Oil Radiant Perfecting Primer for the past week. I normally use a plain mattifying primer so this radiant primer was a nice change. It left my skin moisturized, calm and shimmery with a natural glow. I wear this primer alone under a setting powder and I was no more oily than normal.
    I received this product for free from ChickAdvisor and NYX to review.

Prime that face

I used this primer for a couple days. I liked the little sparkle when first applied but found it didnt make my face look shiny and helped my makeup stay in place. I would definitely buy this product again.

#IGotItForFree #Chickadvisor #NYX #BareWithMe

October 08, 2019

Where has this been all my life?!

I am obsessed! I am an avid beach goer and this primer is all i need on my face at the beach. It has a beautiful shimmer to it which gives you a natural looking radiant glow. This is the only primer I ever wear alone and under foundation it is a dream. I definitely use less foundation now and rarely find myself needing touch ups.

Amazing

This primer is going to be my new go to I believe that the cannabis sativa oil really relaxes my skin and makes it look amazing and it feels good when I apply it and also it does not clump it goes right into the skin I will for sure recommend this

Shimmery Glow

I had the chance to try NYX Bare With Me Cannabis Sativa Seed Oil Radiant Perfecting Primer as a complimentary product for testing purposes. The primer is infused with hemp-derived Cannabis Sativa seed oil, known for its soothing and calming properties in cosmetics. The primer is lightweight and hydrating, and is infused with micropearls, which gives the product a glittery, shiny look. Once applied to the skin, it is radiant, smooth and luminous, and makes the skin looks soft and flawless, with a little bit of highlight. It also provides an excellent base layer before makeup. Two thumbs up, I highly recommend.
    #tryNYX #NYXcosmetics