NYX Professional Makeup Bare With Me Tinted Skin Veil Reviews

Reveal your freshest self with our new Bare With Me Tinted Skin Veil! Smooth this weightless formula onto the face for light, breathable coverage with a seamless, satiny finish. Each flexible hue delivers up to eight hours of hydration. Delivers light, breathable coverage that looks and feels like a second skin. The hydrating, creamy formula never feels heavy or cakey.

You might also like Bare With Me Hydrating Jelly Primer and Bare With Me Prime. Set. Refresh. Multitasking Spray

October 06, 2019

Feels heavy on skin and streaks

First of all I want to thank ChickAdvisor and NYX for giving me this testing opportunity, but unfortunately I am not a fan of this tinted veil. The package claims that the product doesn't streak but I could clearly see streaks all over my face and I was carefull to blend when I applied it.
    The formula felt super heavy on my skin, I know the package says it is breathable but this tinted skin veil was super unconfortable and made my face sweat.
    I unfortunately cannot comment on the 8 hour wear claim because I simply didn't wear it that long, it felt too weird so I had to wash it off.
    Not a fan of this product at all.

Great coverage.

Like the title says, the coverage from the tinted skin veil is amazing. It doesn’t feel heavy on my skin and after wearing it all day it didn’t make my skin oily or looks orange and streaky like some tinted moisturizers I’ve used in the best. Got it for free to test and it’s going to be my new cost effective go to tinted moisturizer for sure. Highly recommend!

2.3/5

Blends To Oblivion

I thought the darkest shade would have worked as a highlighting concealer for me but I was disappointed with the coverage and shades to choose from. A thicker and creamier consitency would have made it more functional for more shades of people. It has a habit of drying out the area it is applied to, my under eys suffered and I had to layer a thick concealer and setting powder over it to correct the green grey shadow it cast after being blended. I wish I could have written a more positive review but I was really disappointed with the coverage, shade range, and not to mention the price (nearly 20$ with tax). Its 2019 and I expected a little more from NYX, which is still a brand that I loved despite my thoughts on this product.

Natural

I got this product for free in order to test and review it. This tinted skin veil is as its name suggests ,its breathable face base which is wonderful for light coverage. It pairs perfectly with the jelly primer . I personally ike to apply it using my fingers for natural finish but I do use a foundation brush if I want a little bit more coverage. I don’t like to set it with powder since my skin is dry. You can use a powder to set it if you have oily skin and if so that its doesn’t turn into a oily mess. Overall really happy and would recommend this for all akin types as It is a great, moisturizing tinted moisturizer cream at the drugstore.

(This review was collected as part of a promotion.)

Better BB cream

I got this product complimentary from Chick Advisor for testing and review. The tinted skin veil though lacks in shade range. But works well with my skin tone. Gives skin a no makeup make up like finish. Good if you don't want heavy foundation but just a nice base for the day.

Great light coverage

This tinted skin veil claims to provide a fresh faced look, with a breathable, weightless formula that lasts for 8 hours. For me, it definitely checked all my boxes. If I'm going to wear a foundation, I usually reach for something light to even out my skin tone without feeling like I'm wearing a heavy, cakey product so this was perfect for me. This product is supposed to have a satin finish but on my skin it was quite matte. I applied this with a blending sponge and I added some facial oil to give it a more dewy look. For me, this is a great product, checks most of my boxes and isn't going to hurt my wallet. The only thing I wish is there was more of a skin tone range.

I received this product for free to review with my own opinion. #gotitfree

Un coup de cœur

J’ai reçu ce produit gratuitement en échange de mon opinion sincère. Dès la première utilisation j’ai vu une différence dans mon teint inégal. J’ai un problème de rosacée et de peau sensible. Je porte du fond de teint rarement. Surtout lors des sorties le soir. J’ai des rougeurs à la peau et quelques imperfections cutanées. J’utilisais une cc crème d’un compétiteur pour le jour. J’ai adoré le voile teinté de NYX. Le produit est d’une texture liquide et légère. Elle n’est pas collante et glisse facilement sur le visage à l’application. Peu de produit suffit pour couvrir mes rougeurs. J’ai été très surprise. Le produit s’étend super bien et on dirait que je n’ai rien dans le visage. Pas de démarcation avec ma peau sans maquillage. La teinte est parfaite pour mon teint pâle avec taches de rousseur. Ma peau respire! C’est mon coup de cœur et je suis vraiment heureuse d’avoir essayé le produit!

Super produit !!

J’ai été surprise par ce produit, j’adore le fini naturel que donne ce produit. Lorsque tu veux avoir un maquillage léger ce produit est parfait pour ça!

Looks natural!

First lesson, a little goes a long way! No need for a lot to cover up some imperfections. I love these kind of skin products. I’ve been trying to wear less makeup or to have a more natural look so this is perfect for me. It evens out my skin tone and it’s really weightless. Plus it gives a nice glow. It’s a must to keep in my purse for a little touch up. #trynyx #nyxcosmetics #gotitfree

October 05, 2019

Hydratant

J'ai reçu ce voile teinté pour la peau gratuitement pour en faire l'essai. Ce produit à texture liquide s'applique bien sûr la peau avec les doigts. Je le trouve très couvrant et hydratant donc pas besoin d'en appliquer beaucoup à la fois. Il tient très bien toute la journée. Je recommande et rachèterais ce produit.