NYX Professional Makeup Soft Matte Lip Cream Reviews
#1 in Lipstick

Velvety smooth Soft Matte Lip Cream delivers a burst of creamy color and sets to a stunning matte finish. Surprisingly durable, lightweight and delightfully creamy, it’s no wonder this sweetly scented formula is a fan favourite.
    ChickAdvisor Reviewers' Choice Award™ 2019

May 31, 2017
    Mississippi, United States

This color is beautiful and I love it! The way it sits on the lips isn't too matte and drying it's just so nice and creamy, but still with the matte look it reminds me of tartes matte lipcream

May 28, 2017

I LOVE THIS! The colour is absolutely amazing, just what I wanted... The texture wasn't bad, as in it wasn't drying on my lips. It didn't crease much and stayed quite beautifully!

May 12, 2017

The formula and the pigmentation and staying power of these things is just so amazing and they arent crusty or chappy or dry or sticky I fell in love with them the 1st one ever touched my lips

May 08, 2017

OOH! I love these!! I have several different shades and I always get compliments when I wear them. The colors are beautiful and they do stay on for hours! I do have to reapply if I drink a lot of water or coffee during the day. I love how my lips feel too. I don't feel like my lips are dry. Perfection!

May 03, 2017

I'm going to start with that Copenhagen is by far my favourite colour/shade in this matte lip cream by NYX. It is quite easy to apply and the colour is as it shows. The only downside to this product is that it does wear throughout the day, but most do. It is true matte which I was very impressed with. I use this time to time and will purchase more when I run out. I absolutely love the colour and the matte look. I would recommend, but if you are going out for the day, bring it with you. Other than that, it is perfect.

April 30, 2017

I love this formulation of matte lip cream! It applies easy and smooth. It is matte but it's not a dried out Matte. It I definitely cream. It had amazing staying power. Very true to colour that is shown on packaging. Well priced, and will definitely be purchase other colours from this collection! Highly recommend it!

April 30, 2017

I love this formulation of matte lip cream! It applies easy and smooth. It is matte but it's not a dried out Matte. It Is definitely cream. It had amazing staying power. I purchased it in London. Very true to colour that is shown on packaging. Well priced, and will definitely be purchase other colours from this collection! Highly recommend it!

Editor's note: this review is for the colour "London"

April 29, 2017

Perfect lip color for pigmented skin, it can be worn anytime of the year. Extremely long lasting on the lip and doesn't dry your lips out. Perfect for anyone with darker skin tone for a everyday lip.

Editor's note: this review is based on the shade "Rome."

April 29, 2017

I love thise lipstick. Cheap price high quality and pigmentstion what can we ask more? The lipstick doesnt last allday long but for the price i dont really care and this is not something that i look for too when i buy lipstick, they are really matte adn feels really smooth!

April 28, 2017

I got this Matte lip cream as a sample from NYX cosmetics and I love the formula. I got the light brown colour and it makes my lips look so plump. I will be buying more from the collection and would recommend this to all of my friends. Amazing product overall.