NYX Professional Makeup Soft Matte Lip Cream Reviews
#1 in Lipstick

Velvety smooth Soft Matte Lip Cream delivers a burst of creamy color and sets to a stunning matte finish. Surprisingly durable, lightweight and delightfully creamy, it’s no wonder this sweetly scented formula is a fan favourite.
    ChickAdvisor Reviewers' Choice Award™ 2020 ChickAdvisor Reviewers' Choice Award™ 2019

Subjugée! Wow et re-wow!

Le crème lèvre douce et mate de NYX PROFESSIONAL MAKEUP est d'un naturel remarquable! La sensation revitalisée se fait sentir dès l'application. Contrairement à mes attentes, sa tenue est de longue durée, même en chaude journée d'été! À ce jour, c'est définitivement mon coup de coeur entre tous les produits reçu gratuitement par ChickAdvisor! Merci pour cette petite merveille :)

August 21, 2019

Great colour, not the best formula

I tried this in the colour Stockholm, a mid tone beige pink. The colour is beautiful. I also like the creamy, non-drying formula of this lipstick. However, it is not very pigmented. With the liquid lipsticks I use, I only need one swipe for full pigment. With this lipstick, I have to apply it twice to get full, even pigment over my lips. It transfers pretty easily.

Great formula

I only have one color so far and I love love love it. It's definitely the nicest liquid matte lipstick I've ever put on my lips!! I must admit that after a while it does, unfortunately, dry out my lips a little bit :( But they are so worth it for the amazing color payoff and selection. Definitely going to be buying more!

Updated On: August 21, 2019

#freeproduct

J'adore!

J'adore ce petit format de rouge à lèvres mat.
    Premièrement, sa tenue est vraiment longue!
    Deuxièmement, même s'il est mat, les lèvres sont hydratées; il donne un super look.
    Enfin, son format fait en sorte qu'il entre parfaitement dans la poche arrière de mon jeans préféré! Je le traîne partout!

Merci pour ce banc d'essai!

Alright

I have recieved this for free. I had already used this product but it other shades, live how they smell and how well they apply but they are not the great for transfer and to just stay on the lip, not the best for an all day thing but still good.

Soft & Matte for sure!!

Thank you to chickadvisor for allowing me to try this for free. I’ve been using soft matte lip creams for years now, but I have to say they aren’t my personal favourite. Opinions aside, I feel like the formulation of this Lip product is great, it’s lightweight, it really is soft (silky) and it’s matte but in a way it’s still Hydrating- and it does transfer a little. So it most definitely lives up to its name!! It’s just not a lip formulation I reach for on the daily.

Nice Matte Lip Creme

I love the formula of this product. It goes on wet and smooth, but dries to a smudge-free matte formula. For my skin tone, I don't think the colour quite suited me, but I would definitely buy this product in a different shade. It did not overly dry my lips (as most matte products do) and was comfortable on my lips. Would recommend for someone with a different skin tone

August 20, 2019

Good

I got this free product from chickadvisor, I really liked the color, it lasts a long time, I liked his applicator, easy to apply and quick drying, I recommend this product

Best matte lip cream

I received the NYX soft matte lip cream in shade Stockholm free to test from chickadvisor and I am so excited about this! I am a huge fan of NYX matte lippies and this formula is so smooth. Dries down perfectly and doesn’t stick or smear at all. The shade is perfect for so many skin tones too. I have already picked it up in a few other shades. My new daily lippie!

August 19, 2019

My all time favorite matte lipstick formula!

I have the NYX Soft Matte Lip Cream in a dozen different shades because this is my favourite matte formula! There are a lot of shade options but my favourites are Stolkholm, London, Cannes, Prague, Monte Carlo, Madrid, Rome, ad Seoul. The colour goes on smoothly, opaque, and dries down to a comfortable velvet matte finish. It is very comfortable to wear and although the colour does fade, it does so in a pleasant, non-patchy way.
    I received this product for free to review.