NYX Professional Makeup Soft Matte Lip Cream Reviews
#1 in Lipstick

Velvety smooth Soft Matte Lip Cream delivers a burst of creamy color and sets to a stunning matte finish. Surprisingly durable, lightweight and delightfully creamy, it’s no wonder this sweetly scented formula is a fan favourite.
    ChickAdvisor Reviewers' Choice Award™ 2019

creamy & smooth

I prefer long lasting matte lipsticks and have never been a fan of this lip product. I've tried some of the darker shades of the soft matte lip creams and like the colour range but I just can't deal with the formula. It transfers and you will need to reapply a lot. That's really my biggest con. It does feel nice when applying and is super smooth. I applied it over the NYX Lingerie Push Up lipstick and it was really nice, but otherwise wouldn't use it by itself.

I received the shade Stockholm for free as part of the ChickAdvisor Product Review Club.

Love this lip cream!

I received this product free from ChickAdvisor to test and review. First of all, I love the colour they sent me. It is a gorgeous shade! I also love the formula, it’s very creamy and is not drying on the lips. I love using this lipstick for just a simple makeup look.

Bon produit

J'avais déjà testé cette collection de NYX, mais j'ai eu la chance de la redécouvrir dans une campagne Chickadvisor! La formule est vraiment crémeuse et agréable à porter! La couleur Stockholme est un parfait nude pour mes lèvres!

Par contre, je trouve qu'il faut rapidement faire des retouches pour garder un beau résultat et ce, même si on ne mange pas

August 25, 2019

As name suggests, very creamy lip cream

As the name suggests, the texture of this lippie is so creamy. It applies like a dream, and while tacky at first, it eventually dries down to a soft matte. As a result, it is not drying on your lips like how matte lipsticks can be. Take it as you will, you will definitely notice that you will have something on your lips, which may or may not con to some. Lastly, if you do not like re-applying your lipstick, you may not like this product as it transfers quite easily.

Note: I received this product for free as part of the ChickAdvisor Product Review Club.

Colour is not my fave

I love this product, but the specific colour is received is not my fave. I like a darker colour and I do use all the time for everyday use. Its very lost lasting and you don't need to use a lot.

Good Application

I have tried these before and didn’t really feel great about them. Received this to try for free and I did not love the colour that I was sent but I do know that they have good colours in this range. I personally do not like the durability of this product as i feel it comes off easily. Feels a bit wet on the lips for bit and then after it dries it moves around. Would suggest these to those who wouldn’t mind reapplying often but enjoy the feel of moisture instead of a super drying matte lipstick.

Really Nice!

I really liked using this matte lip cream. I loved the tan colour that I received and it seemed to be super pigmented. The product went on very nicely and lasted all day, even through eating and drinking! I will definitely be purchasing again!

Love love love!!

This product comes in every colour imaginable, and I have a few. I totally would’ve thought that the shade “stockholm“ wouldn’t look good on me if I had seen it on a shelf since I’m super pale, but since it was gifted to me for free, i tried it on and it actually looked great! The wear is great, and the texture is nice. The reason I gave it 3.5/5 for quality is that it runs off quite easily - don’t expect to not reapply throughout the day. Otherwise, love it!

So creamy!!

If you knew me you would know that years ago when I first started using makeup I would always wear the NYX soft matte lip cream. So to receive another soft matte lip cream that works just as well as I remember the other ones did was amazing. The only downside about the lip creams are that they don’t last like a liquid lipstick would.

August 23, 2019

Really enjoyed

I received this product for free from ChickAdvisor. I already purchased this product previously and I really enjoyed it. I didn’t love the colour that was selected for me and it seemed to be really streaky, it dried on nicely tho. Once dry it no longer looks streaky. I like the this formula a lot and will be purchasing again.