NYX Soft Matte Lip Cream in Stockholm Reviews
#11 in Lip Gloss

August 14, 2019

soft, matte and great!

I have been using the #nyx soft matte lip creams ever since they were available in Canada. i really like them because of the formula, its great. i love it how it feels like butter on your lips but stays matte and if you apply a lip liner it will lasts for good hours. they have some really nice shades in this line but #STOCKHOLM is one of my favorite shades because its a perfect peachy nude that goes perfectly with any of my nude lip liners and because the formula is so soft it blends really well with my other lipsticks too if i feel like mixing it with another shade. got this product from #chickadvisor and i absolutely love it

August 13, 2019
    New York, United States

NYX soft matte lip cream

I like this product it drys quickly and doesn’t dry out your lips. Easy application and no harsh smells. The color is gorgeous, I plan on getting more colors.

August 09, 2019

Absolutely gorgeous pink colour and soft on the lips!

This lip cream is a bold, pink, almost natural colour. I found it goes on very smoothly and easily covers the lip up. Usually I need to apply lip cream a few times until my lip is completely coloured.
    It lasts quite awhile on your lips throughout the day. I had to do a few touch ups here and there while wearing it, but it also was a high of 27 where I live when I tried it out. So, despite the heat and humidity, it looked amazing, and did not start getting sticky or anything.
    The colour in the tube is a little more dark pink than the outside shows, but its very pretty and not at all disappointing.
    This is most definitely worth trying.
    Buy, buy, buy ladies!

August 09, 2019

HUGE fan of the Soft Mattes!

So I already own about 16 shades of the NYX Soft Matte Lip Creams and I never fail to reach for them! I love the formula, finish and comfort of the lippies. They are semi matte which look super natural on the lips (Leon being my absolute fav shade of all times). Just one thing is that after a few drinks or a meal, you definitely have to retouch your lips because it does get wiped off. Plus point: they smell so good!

July 21, 2019

I keep restocking this lip color as it is my go-to lip color

I have tried almost all colors of Nyx Matte Soft lip creme but Stockholm and Antwerp are my most favourite ones. I like the formula as it doesn't dry my lips and it has nice buttery texture.

January 28, 2018

Can be drying

Seeing as it is a cream formula, it's kind of too thick for my liking. The colour is nice, however it can get drying after some time. Suggested to apply lipbalm before applying this lip cream.

October 20, 2017

Best Drugstore Velvet Matte Lip

Velvet Matte Liquid Lipstick that is long-lasting and won’t dry or crack ... this is the beauty trend that has broke the internet over the last year or 2.

NYX - everyone’s favourite Drugstore make-up that is cruelty free and super affordable, have just the thing!

Soft Matte Lip Creams - there are hundreds of shades available from the not so basic nudes: Stockholm, Abu-Dhabi, London, Cairo; to the bold pinks and reds: Manila, Los Angeles, Madrid, Rome; to the vampy dark shades: Trannysylvania, Copenhagen.

As you may have gathered, all of the beautiful shades of Soft Matte Lip Cream are named after some of the world’s biggest capital cities and some of them are even straight up dupes for Kylie Jenner’s Lip Kit colours and some of the more expensive Matte Liquid Lipsticks.

These Lip Creams retail around £5.50-£6 in the UK, which is a very good price for something so influenced by a major beauty trend.

NYX are my favourite when it comes to a Drugstore or mid range make-up brand and to be honest, I prefer NYX to MAC!

June 29, 2017

Me no likey

I wanted to love these so bad but unfortunately they didn't live up to my expectations. The colors look great & are very pigmented but the product takes a long time to dry & is not the most transfer proof liquid lipstick. I had to touch up a few times during the day which I don't usually have to do with other liquid lipsticks & they make my lips feel dry within a short period of time.

May 31, 2017
    Mississippi, United States

This color is beautiful and I love it! The way it sits on the lips isn't too matte and drying it's just so nice and creamy, but still with the matte look it reminds me of tartes matte lipcream

April 18, 2017

NYX Soft Matte Lipcream is my favourite liquid lipstick. Mattes are usually drying but NYX's just glides on and moisturizes my lips. It isn't overly dry which I love and the colour stays put pretty good. I go about 4-6 hours before having to reapply. I also love the colour because I have a fairly light skin tone and look washed out in most nude lipsticks but the shade Stockholm looks really good on me! I definetly recommend this.