NYX Soft Matte Lip Cream in Stockholm Reviews

Ranked #13 out of 743 in Lip Gloss

April 18, 2017

NYX Soft Matte Lipcream is my favourite liquid lipstick. Mattes are usually drying but NYX's just glides on and moisturizes my lips. It isn't overly dry which I love and the colour stays put pretty good. I go about 4-6 hours before having to reapply. I also love the colour because I have a fairly light skin tone and look washed out in most nude lipsticks but the shade Stockholm looks really good on me! I definetly recommend this.

March 30, 2017

If you haven't tried this formula , you live under a rock. It's super easy to apply and super buttery! This colour is amazing! And shades range is amazing! It's super long lasting! Please go and buy one! I feel like i have purchased the whole selection of this formula!

March 02, 2017

This is one of my go to lip products. The colour is perfect as an everyday nude. For a drugstore brand this lip cream feels high end. It gives great coverage, has great pigment and good lasting power too. The only thing that is a con is it is slightly drying. But overall, I love this product and colour!

February 16, 2017

I love NYX & this color. Beautiful!! It's a true bright classic red. I just love it ! It smells strongly of vanilla, but it isn't irritating. It's extremely smooth and stays on pretty well.

February 02, 2017

I love this lip cream. I am a big fan of how it dries and the colour is great. I don't like anything too pigmented or too nude and this colour is a nice compromise. It usually stays on for a few hours before I need to reapply and is well worth the cost.

January 15, 2017

In the world of liquid lipstick, this product stands out. I work in an office all day an do not have time to fix my lips all the time, I don't have to worry about this as it stays put pretty much until lunch. The colour is super pretty, however you need to exfoliate your lips before hand. The scent is a yummy, fruity type smell. I will purchase another in another colour.

November 29, 2016

I really like the matte lipsticks because they tend to stay on your lips longer. I like this one because it is matte but also because it is sooo inexpensive. I actually throw in chap stick over top and it really finishes the look and provides a protective barrier to make it last longer. This is a really great buy.

November 29, 2016

I got this lipstick in the colour stockholm, it just glides on, no effort needed and feels so rich and smooth on your lips. I can't wait to buy more! Feels like high end product but it's so cheap for the quality.

November 03, 2016

Je recommande ce produit sans aucun doute !! Jai quasiment la collection complete de se produit Jadore ... la seule chose cest quil nest pas assez mat pour moi mais sinon super facile a appliquer sur les levres et est confortable :)

September 29, 2016

I want to like this. I do. The formula is nice, and it goes on smooth and matte, but the colour is very patchy on me, and almost way too orange, if that makes sense. It just doesn't look good. I unfortunately haven't been able to find another colour to compare.