NYX Strobe of Genius Palette Reviews

Ranked #55 out of 136 in Highlighter

April 21, 2017

This pallete has so many colors that I love and I can use! I love that i can mix and match colors and that these products are so pigmented and so nice! I love all of the colors in this and how smooth they apply

April 18, 2017

I love this illuminating palette. I bought this early September and I'm still using it in April. It is very pigmented and I use it for eyeshadow, bronzer and highlighter. I love the warm and cold tones and find the texture very soft. This is such a good product for the price. It is easy to use. Plus there are a ton of youtube videos out there on how to use this product.

September 17, 2016

I love this palette! The price is great for the amount of product and the quality is comparable to many higher end highlights I have used which were much more costly. These are pigmented and pack a punch without being overly sparkly and can be easily blended or built up for more impact. The size of the pans is also perfect with the louder colours that would maybe get less use being smaller and the bigger pans being the more neutral every day colours.

July 16, 2016

At first, I wasn't sure I wanted to spend nearly 30$ on a highlighter palette, but when you break it down, it's so worth it. You get 7 different colors, so it ends up being about 4$ each. I now use it pretty much every day, both to highlight my cheek bones or on my eyes. So if you are looking for a good value and good variety, I would definitely recommend this palette.

April 27, 2016

So easy to use and I love the different colors!!! I'm new to the high lighting world and I've found that some shades can even double as eye shadows. Super versatile and I would recommend to anyone looking for something of good quality and good price

March 24, 2016

I am really loving this palette. Honestly I bought it just for the heck of it but I now keep it in my case for highlighting. It has a color for everyone. Very pigmented and it does last for a fairly long time. Really no need to touch this up throughout the day!

February 12, 2016

Never used Nyx before but read good reviews so thought I'd try this palette and was pleased. They go on well and are very complementary. For the price it's a great buy.