NYX Total Control Drop Foundation Reviews
#22 in Foundation

July 18, 2019
    Michigan, United States

Great to chance foundation shade

This product is great when you want to change your favourite foundation shade. Let’s be honest, you can never find a true match foundation especially if you are of a brown shade so adding a few drops of this foundation in a bit lighter or darker shade will have get the perfect match. I love it, and it’s a great price too so you don’t need to buy 2 really expensive foundations in 2 different shade and mix them.

1.8/5

June 18, 2019

did not workout for me

To be honest i Love NYX products and i really tried my best to like this foundation but it didn't work out for me. i saw everyone on social media using this foundation and loving it so i bought it too. however, when i first tried the foundation it looked really patchy and didn't sit well on my skin.

then i thought i should try with different face oils and primers but i failed again. every time i applied it the foundation looked really patchy but i didn't wanted to give up because its so light weight, matte and affordable... basically perfect for summer.

i still kept the foundation with me, if you have any suggestions pleas advise me (side note: my skin is not dry atm.)

May 25, 2019

Your skin but better foundation

This is best used for a “no makeup” day as it offers nice light coverage but can build to medium. It doesn’t really look like you’re wearing foundation nor does it feel like it. Super lightweight and worked alright on my oily skin (I did need to blot or powder at one point).

My only issue with it is that I feel like you run out of it pretty quickly. Which at around $32 kinda sucks. Other than that I have no issue. Dropper works great, feels great, looks great - needs more product though.

April 05, 2019

A great alternative to expensive brands

I am a huge sucker for NYX products and this foundation is no different. At first, I really had to get used to how runny this foundation was and ended up wearing it more than once. However, now that I'm used to it, it's GREAT. It's an excellent dupe for CoverFX's drop foundation. Plus it's full coverage, another perk. I personally find it easier to apply this product with a Beauty Blender vs. a brush. This has become my go-to foundation.

April 02, 2019

New Favorite Foundation

I bought this on a recommendation from a YouTuber because I have acne prone skin.
    It is amazing. It's full coverage and matte which is necessary for oily acne skin.
    It hasn't broken me out which was a surprise because it almost looks oily in the bottle.
    The shade range is also great.
    If you have bad skin try it out. It's a little pricey but lasts

March 23, 2019

A favorite !

This is my go to! I love how I can wear a light coverage and then I can add more drops for a heavier coverage .

It goes on so well and easily blends . The formula is very runny but I really love it . In the summer if I get a tan I can easy darken it and customize it to my skin! I wish I could get it in a bigger bottle!

February 26, 2019

Dry skin heaven.

I love love love this stuff, if you have oily skin run the other way. If you have dry skin this might be your holy grail foundation. Only gripe I have is the dropper , it can get messy, but blends like a dream and sits so nice on my skin.

February 25, 2019
    Georgia, United States

I have oily skin, and this foundation did not set well on my skin. It seemed to immediately separate and melt. I also wasn't a big fan of the dropper system. I much prefer cream/pump.

January 18, 2019

Great

Since they introduced this product on the market, I haven’t used anything but it. Great coverage, no smell!!! Perfect shades and it’s very easy to mix it to archive your shade with neutral drop. Love it

January 13, 2019

Amazing

I recently picked this up after seeing many great feedback and this lives up to its reviews. It’s easy to apply, has pretty good coverage and quite long lasting! I would recommend you give this a try! Fantastic drug store brand alternative.