OGX BIOTIN AND COLLAGEN shampoo Reviews
#364 in Shampoo

October 28, 2019
    Saskatchewan, Canada

This is a good shampoo!

I bought a lot for my family and friends. The smell was amazing and my hair felt clean. The ingredients like biotin and collaben helps my hair looke healthier. It's best for thin hair though!

October 27, 2019
    Manchester, United Kingdom

Makes your hair so healthy and strong!

Sulphate free which is recommended by hairdressers!
    Made my hair feel so soft and strong!
    I would definitely recommend anyone to use this, it does take a few washes to get used to it

August 07, 2019
    Aberdeenshire, United Kingdom

Thick glossy hair!

Wanted to switch to a sulfate free shampoo and also wanted to give my hair an extra helping hand with some biotin and this stuff has transformed my hair! It’s thick, glossy and grown loads in just a few months! So much so I’ve taken my extensions out as I just don’t need them any more

March 25, 2019

Not as good as I hoped

I have mixed hair, oily scalp and dry ends. Over the years my hair has turned thin so I hoped this shampoo would help. Smells good, my hair seemed to be getting thicker the first week of use, but after that....it just made my hair too...oily at the scalp.
    So, good shampoo but....not what I was expecting

February 22, 2019

Nothing Special

It cleanses well, but it’s nothing special. It doesn’t provide the volume that it advertises. If anything it weighed down my hair a little or it became pretty frizzy after the shower. This is a pass.

October 29, 2018

Perfect for fine hair

This ogx shampoo smells incredible while giving my flat and fine hair more volume after every wash. I normally use this with another clarifying shampoo for my routine.

September 17, 2018
    Illinois, United States

Amazing for hair loss

I am a hairstylist and recently started staying home with my second daughter. After having her last year my hair thinned out so fast I was at a loss after trying so many expensive salon brands. A friend suggested this and after going through one bottle of the Biotin and only spending $9.99 I could not believe all the baby hairs that had developed! I am hooked and it smells so good for a fraction of the price I pay even at stylist cost on professional salon brands. Highly suggest this!

June 13, 2018

Affordable and salon like shampoo

I relevantly finished the ogx shampoo brand thick and full biotin and collagen shampoo.

It was a great buy!!!
    Initially I bought the shampoo for the hair thickness and fullness added biotin also triggered my interest.

I will continue to purchase this shampoo also for the scent!!! It was such a pleasant soft scent that lasted in the shower and in my hair. Normally I shouldn't not buy a shampoo just for scent, but this was great!!!

I did not care an improvement in hair thickness and fullness at least the day after shampooing, which already gave me good value for the product. The product is also reasonably priced making it affordable to purchase and use. Good ingrenties, scent, and works!!! Makes it 3 pointers to purchase this shampoo.