OGX Brazilian Keratin Smooth Shampoo
Good

OGX Brazilian Keratin Smooth Shampoo Reviews

Ranked #469 out of 1144 in Shampoo

June 19, 2017

My go-to during the summer heat!

I have been using this product for years! It leaves my hair super smooth and frizz-free especially during those hot summer days. It has a subtle caramel-like scent and it leaves your hair feeling weightlessly-moisturized while also leaving it clean and easy to manage once it dries. The keratin inside this product helps to smooth out the frizz and improve hairs' ability to maintain its straightness when styling a straight hairstyle. Overall, I love this prodcut and I will continue using it. Great value and amazing quality.

April 12, 2017

I love this shampoo. I only use a small amount and my hair feels very clean and not stripped. It also helps when drying because I don't have to use as much heat. I use it with the conditioner and my hair doesn't feel weighted down or itchy at all.

August 30, 2016

This is an amazing product for my hair which is thick with natural curls and waves. It calms down frizziness and leaves my hair soft and manageable. You can't beat the price or quality!

August 02, 2016

This product smelled like medicine to me. I don't know exactly what is in it that smells so weird but it didn't completely deter me from trying it. I wasn't a big fan of the way it lathered but I realize that is because it's missing the harsh chemicals that create a foamy lather in other products and I've just become used to that level of foam. I didn't find anything particularly special about how it made my hair look or feel and I didn't see any change in the level of breakage protection.

October 16, 2015

This shampoo smells amazing and leaves hair so smooth and shiny! Follow up with the matching conditioner and you wont be disappointed!