Oikos Greek Yogurt Lime Reviews
#44 in Yogurt

April 06, 2018

My favorite healthy snack

A co worker gave me one of her extra Oikos Key Lime greek yogurt at break one day. One taste and I was in love. I love the thicker texture of greek yogurt compared to regular yogurt and like that it has more protein. I never tasted Key Lime before but have always like lemon lime flavours.

March 14, 2018

Interesting flavour

Lime was an interesting choice of flavour for yogurt... I surprisingly did not enjoy it as much as I thought I would. I don't love the texture of Oikios compared to other greek yogurts on the market... plus they are quite expensive compared to normal yogurts. Prob wont repurchase as there are so many other similar products out there

February 20, 2018

Every taste is a treat

This yogurt is like no other. Combine flavour and nutrition. It tastes great. It as great texture. Have it to start your day off right or dessert after a nice meal

October 14, 2017

tastes like key lime pie

i love oikos greek yogurt lime! the flavour is creamy and thick and tastes like a bite of key lime pie with ice cream. definitely one of my favourite flavors.

September 06, 2017

LOVE

I absolutely loved this yogurt. As soon as you take your first bite it explodes in your mouth with deliciousness. It is an easy on the go snack. I used this when I was on a diet and it was a good snack and it filled me until my next meal.

August 03, 2017

Dessert In A Yogurt

This yogurt tastes like you are eating a dessert. I love that it has all the key lime flavor in a healthy yogurt cup that is packed with protein and calcium. There is a slight tang to this yogurt which I really enjoy. I feel like it is sweet but not overly sweet. The texture of the yogurt is silky and smooth. I like that it has a thickness to it because this is one of my favorite things about Greek versus regular yogurt.

The only problem with this yogurt is that it is quite expensive if you do not find it on sale.

July 05, 2017
    New York, United States

Key Lime Pie In A Healthy Cup

This 3% Key Lime Greek yogurt is delicious. It tastes like a lighter version of key lime pie- all that's missing is the graham cracker crust. This packs a great amount of protein and calcium into your day. The texture is creamy, but less thick than other Greek yogurts I have tried. This is a light, refreshing flavour for the summer time. I love that a mixed pack of this yogurt, including this flavour, is now available at Costco for a discounted price.

June 26, 2017

cant get enough!

Sooooo good and fresh taste. That yogurt is the yogurt you need. It taste like heaven. and its full of protein and goods for you. dont just buy a pqt... buy 2 pqt!

June 05, 2017

This is our favourite flavor in the Oikos greek yoghurt range but also love vanilla. This is a must have in our house for our youngest son and he eats one everyday! Great source of protein, delicious flavor, creamy texture and we love the thickness of greek yoghurt. The only downsize is we only buy when it is on sale as it is expensive, but it does seem to be on sale somewhere week over week.

March 13, 2017

J'adore ce yogourt il a une bonne teneur en protéines et contient un taux acceptable de sucre par rapport à d'autres yogourt. Je ne m'en passerais pas. Le goût est excellent