Oikos Plain Greek Yogurt Reviews
Ranked #104 in Yogurt

September 20, 2017

Best greek yogurt out there

The 4% is so filling and creamy - and its also the only REAL low carb yogurt I have found. Its so versatile and can be used in pretty much anything - baking, fruit cups, pudding recipes, etc.

Definitely a little on the pricier side but for yogurt like this, I guess it's worth it!

April 17, 2017

I love greek yogurt and Oikos is a good brand. It is tasty and nutritious but expensive fir the size of the tub. Always good to buy when it goes on sale and overall it is a good product.

April 16, 2017

Danone Oikos 2% Greek Yogurt has a whopping 17 grams of protein per serving!
    Also, with only 4 grams of sugar per serving, this yogurt is my top choice for nutrition and thick creamy texture!
    I add fruit and cereal to make a delicious desert, and use this yogurt as a substitute for sour cream in soups and on potatoes.
    I have joined the Danone web site and have the APP to earn Danone points for their products and to print coupons. LOVE IT!

August 25, 2016

I absolutely love the oikos plain greek yogurt. The thickness is perfect and the tartness is just right. You can add whatever you want (i.e. jam, peanut butter, seeds, nuts, granola, honey, etc.) and customize to your liking. Oikos plain greek yogurt can be used for cooking--good substitute for sour cream or cream cheese to make healthier choice! I would highly recommend this product.

August 24, 2016

I usually buy this brand when I am making pizza dough. Use a bit of the plain Greek yogurt and some self rising dough and you've got yourself some perfect pizza dough! I've also used it in place of sour cream. Great brand.

April 29, 2016

Oikos Plain Greek Yogurt is great. It's very creamy and smooth. I use it as a topping in place of sour cream, and in baking such as muffins. It is great for a quick and easy breakfast of later in the day as a dessert.

April 17, 2016

This is a lovely smooth yogurt that I enjoy eating and I have tried their others. The plain one I also use to make my cornbread muffins, and also add it to supper dishes that I make. I find a lot of uses for it, and of course it is very healthy to eat.

February 05, 2016

YUMMY!
    i PUT GREEK YOGURT IN EVERYTHING!
    I always have a few tubs of this, and I use it like a maniac. It is smooth enough to use in a desert, creamy enough to make your sauces outstanding, and delicious enough to eat with my granola. A totally universal yogurt. Super happy about this brand.

August 26, 2015

OIKOS PLAIN GREEK YOGURT;

I prefer the plain flavor the best, you can always add additional fruits, syrups (maple syrup or honey) within the yogurt for added flavour.

For a healthy snack or breakfast, why not plain yogurt, already greek yogurt has a distinct taste.
    Good trusted brand, little more pricey than regular store brand however I do prefer Oikos flavour and taste in comparison to others.

Also the name sounds authentic Greek ;)

August 25, 2015

Very good greek yogurt, i use it all the time for dips and my morning yogurt with berries