Oil of Olay Complete Daily Moisturizer with SPF 15 Reviews

July 14, 2019
    Hertfordshire, United Kingdom

Amazing

I have been using this product for years and I wouldn’t go a day without using. It’s light has a spf and my skin has always been lovely looking and soft while using this product. I would definitely recommend and give it my top of the moisturisers I have used so far.

July 06, 2019

Oil of Olay - The Fountain of Youth!

My family has been using Oil of Olay for decades, and it definitely delivers as promised. It's economical and effective. It's perfect for dry skin, and the SPF 15 is a definite bonus!

June 29, 2019

Oldie but a goodie

Oil of olay has been around forever and my grandmother use it, he skin aged so beautifully. This is an easy daily moisturizer for the whole family. My husband uses it & my teenage daughter.

June 27, 2019

The only face moisturizer I will ever use!

I have used Olay as my only face moisturizer since I was a teenager. So over 30 yrs! I get told how beautiful my skin is and how young I look. I haven't tried other options but why would I. Don't fix what isn't broken!

June 26, 2019

Sensitive Skin

I have very sensitive skin. This product is gentle and does not have too much perfume. It is great for my face. I use it daily. The night cream works well for the day during the colder months.

April 08, 2019

Jeune et moin jeune

Jeune et moins jeune qu'elle grâce Cette crème légèreté et fermeter je suis exalter.Essayer Cette crème merveilleuse et j'en suis heureuse de partager

March 16, 2019

A classic choice

This brand has been around for ages, and their lightweight formula can be counted on to leave your skin feeling moisturized and refreshed. This is my go to moisturizer for every day use.

February 07, 2019

Hydrating Oil of Olay

I use this cream everyday to hydrate my face(and hope it really does take the crows feet away)... I love how it doesn’t make my face oily but does hydrate and keeps my face looking fresh. I will always use this for my daily routine!!

January 23, 2019

love this product i use it daily

it .akes my skin feel fresh and it has SPF in it which is perfect for me because i always have ro wear sunscreen. it is one of the better products in the complete line. the only suggestion i would have is the price is is expensive but you dont use too much so it tends to last me a while

January 20, 2019

Absolutely adore

I can remember the scent of my mom like it was yesterday, absolutely stunning! When i got older my mom told me her secret, oil of olay all the way she said! Been using this product ever since lol