4.1/5
Oil of Olay Face Cleanser Reviews

Formulated specifically for sensitive skin, this foaming face wash has a rich lather that gently cleanses and refreshes skin.

*Description via company website.

September 26, 2017

It works

It works wonders on my skin. I have been using it for about 3 month now and would not go back to anything else. My girlfriends are loving it as well. Indeed awesome.

September 26, 2017

Face scrubs

This is one of my favorite scrubs to use it gets deep down and cleans the pores and leaves my face feeling very soft it's definitely one product that I am very happy with buying

2.3/5

August 22, 2017

I'm on the fence about this product

I bought this product a long time ago and been using it for awhile and I see no improvement. I bought it to make my face less dry to no dryness and nothing again I'm very disappointed.

April 19, 2017

I bought this as part of a gift pack over Christmas. I wasn't sure if it would be worth it at first, but I really enjoy it. It has some mild exfoliation, cleans the face well, even after a full glam makeup day. A little bit goes a long way, so the higher price point isn't as bad since it will last.

February 18, 2017

This Oil of Olay Face Cleanser is gentle on the skin and leaves my face feeling soft, clean, moisturized and hydrated. It does not leave it dry feeling. I would recommend this!

February 18, 2017

Want a cleanser that leaves you feeling clean and pure? Give this one a try! I have super sensitive skin and this is the only one for me! I would recommend to both oily and dry skin, wonderfully fresh!!!

January 06, 2017

This product really keeps my skin even. It is a nice smooth cream and I use it twice a day and it does not irritate. It has helped keep my completion clear.

December 28, 2016

ive used oil of olay face cleanser for years. At 53 i really dont have to worry about wrinkles and i love the fact that it is scent free. I would highly recommend this product to anyone

June 30, 2016

Use twice a day for softer clear skin, only takes a small amount so it last a long time. I recommend this product to anyone. Very cost effective. Your face will enjoy!

1.7/5

March 03, 2016

I found this product did not work. After using it for a month, I noticed no change at all in my skin. It felt dry in spots and oily in others. Would not recommend this product to anyone.