O'Keeffe's Working Hands Cream Reviews

Ranked #11 out of 354 in Hand Lotions & Creams

May 04, 2017

I really did not like this lotion at all. I did not like the smell. I did not like the texture. I found the texture felt grainy and strange. It made my hands feel more dry and itchy. It even stung them a bit.

May 04, 2017

Working hands is a good product for anyone with severely dry hands. My mom has been using this for quite sometime now and it has worked great for her, so I tried it. It worked well for me throughout the winter as they were always cracked and everything I tried did not work.

April 16, 2017

I bought this for my father for Christmas, he has horrible dry, cracked and calloused hands from working.

I went to visit his past weekend and he was thanking me, asking where I bought it from. I had to try it for myself, the texture is super thick, I didn't notice an odor, and my hands absorbed it quite quickly and it seemed almost soothing, while it hydrated them.

I am always testing products for different uses, I applied a bit to each of my feet and focused on my dry heels. Wow! This stuff is a must for your dry feet! My heels sucked it right up, after about 10 minutes they looked advisably better, I applied a bit more and an hour later they felt smooth to the touch. When I went to bed that night I checked them out again, they were still softened and no longer had the dry, flaky, cracked appearance.

I am going to some more for my father, and a some for myself to combat my dry feet this summer!

April 11, 2017

this christmas my fingers were so cracked and bleeding from doing handmade wreaths and i tried other products cause i found this product seemed expensive but nithing worked so with bandaids on my finger tips i finally caved and paid the money for working hands well this product is now a must have in my purse within 24hrs my fingers were on the mend thanks too working hand !

March 02, 2017

Living in Canada, my skin tends to get super dry and chapped in the winter. This had cream has been an absolute LIFESAVER! I bought the version in the screw top jar when I saw it on sale at Walmart. I had high hopes for this cream as it's advertised for tough, working hands. It did not disappoint. This lotion goes on smooth and absorbs really well. My skin feels relieved the minute I put it on. I love how just a little bit of this cream goes a long way, so the jar tends to last for quite a while. I have already recommended this product to my friends and family. My Dad is on at least his second jar and my Mum always has a container of this in the bathroom. This is definitely my go-to hand cream when the temperature dips. I will be buying this over and over again. It is a wonderful and high quality product.

February 25, 2017

La creme Working hands de O'Keeffe's rend mes mains douces et soyeuses. Cette creme est efficace Pour ceux et celles qui ont à se laver les mains régulièrement, lorsqu'elle craquellent et et se fendillent, Surtout par temps froid. Elle pénètre rapidement et ne laisse pas ou très peu de film gras sur les mains comparé à d'autre marque. Recommandé de l'appliquer au moins 3 fois par jour pour un résultat optimal ou pour des mains très fortement abîmées. Pour ma part, je fais l'application 2 fois par jour et je vois vraiment une différence, même après avoir lavé mes mains, ce que d'autre hydratant ne font pas. Sont prix est de 10.00$ pour un pot de 96 g et il ne faut qu'une petite quantité pour un resultat inégalé!

February 13, 2017

This stuff is amazing! This is the second time I've purchase the jar and I will continue to purchase it. My hands get really dry, chapped and cut from dry weather and work. I put it on and rub it in as needed and it has such a healing effect. My hands aren't perfect but they are so much better with this product.

January 28, 2017

J'ai reçu cette crème en cadeau et elle est miraculeuse. Mes mains sont affreuses pendant les changements de saisons et j'avais essayé plein de produits mais en vain. Après juste une application il y a une énorme différence. Et après 2 jours j'ai les mains très douces et les craquelures sont parties. Je recommande ce produit à tout le monde.

January 16, 2017

Excellent product. Does exactly what it promises. It has us hooked. We always have some in the house. It's especially great to have in the winter. Keeps hands soft.

January 16, 2017

I was a bit skeptical about this product when I first bought it. I've suffered with extreme dry hands for years and nothing seemed to help. I saw all the great ads on television and thought I'd give it a shot. Most thick creams leave a greasy residue on your skin but the O'Keefe's Working hands soaked right in and made my hands soft.