O'Keeffe's Working Hands Cream Reviews

December 28, 2020

I love this stuff

I work in the healthcare sector and wash my hands many times a day. I find this product really works and keep the skin of my hands smooth and hydrated. I highly recommend it.

October 29, 2020
    Saskatchewan, Canada

Works instantly!

I have really dry hands in the winter and with just one use I can definitely feel the difference. It is scent free, non greasy and does not sting like most lotions or creams do which is nice as I work with a lot of paper and usually end up with cuts.

August 15, 2020

I love this

My hands are smooth after using this product and you just need a little of this. Just need to use a little when you gardening or a little tlc, the ingredients are not eco friendly tho. But use it for after washing your hands.

July 01, 2020

Perfect for Treating Cracked Skin

This product is housed in this wide mouth container. A non-scented cream, it is very thick and non-greasy. The texture of this cream is a bit of a waxy texture and as your work it into the skin, it starts to melt into the skin, absorbing quickly. It feels very nourishing and hydrating. It’s perfect for treating skin issues like cracked skin, knuckles, heels, etc.

March 19, 2020

It really works!

My hands were actually cracked open from working with so much paper. I seen a difference in just one use and my cracks were healed within a couple uses. It’s probably best for continuous use but it definitely works

January 30, 2020
    West Sussex, United Kingdom

Soothing

Absolutely excellent product I would definitely recommend. As an eczema sufferer i was slightly dubious but this is really soft and gentle with a power punch of healing qualities. Fantastic!

November 20, 2019

Best hand cream for dry hands

This hand cream is the best I have come across for dry skin throughout the seasons. I have used this on my cuticles and found restarts within a few days. This cream is long lasting and absorbs into the skin without an after feeling.

October 28, 2019

As advertised! Truly works on cracked hands

I have very dry hands due to eczema. I'm always washing and cleaning thanks to my kids and this cream is one of the only things that helps. No greesy, feels better fast. No strong scent. If used regularly, heals cracks within days.

October 23, 2019
    Essex, United Kingdom

Best handcream ever!

During the cold months my hands get so dry the skin cracks open and wounds open up that don't heal until I start putting steroid creams on them, and that only helps while I use the said steroid creams.
    I have been looking for some refief for quite a while, when last winter, my friend reccommended O'Keefe's Working Hands hand cream.
    Since then, I use it every night before bed and the wounds on my knuckles and fingers healed up and my hands haven't been more soft!
    I would reccommend this hand cream to anyone who is suffering from very dry skin as I found it really helps!

October 09, 2019
    Rhode Island, United States

Greasy Yet Smooth

I recently tried this product due to a recommendation from an aquaintance. I loved how my rough hands felt smoother almost immediately overnight. I wish it had some kind of calming fragrance to it, I also feel that it is a little too much of a greasy texture.