O'Keeffe's Working Hands Cream Reviews

December 31, 2016

My husband works with his hands constantly in and out of water, resulting in very dry cracked hands. We have tried many different creams to remedy this problem, yet this is the only one that has made an incredible difference. His hands are no longer cracked.

December 04, 2016

I love this stuff! I use it on my cuticles and hands it is great for winter cracked skin and peeling cuticles. It works very well my kids use it as well, you can also use on your feet!.

June 15, 2016

My husband loves this stuff!! He has a tube in his truck, bedroom, car. He works in constructions and this cream leaves his hand feeling refreshed. It helps with the dry cracking and he swears by it.

June 14, 2016

One of the nicest hand creams on the market. Its very thick and first it was hard to put it on my hands after a while i get used to its textrure, but i think due to its thickness it works so well.it like a protective invisible gloves for your hands. Its also heals small cracks. Must have especially for gardeners

June 08, 2016

I have dry hands, and they tend to crack and split. This cream has made that not happen. It doesn't make my hands feel greasy and it works wonders! I have to wash my hands alot for work so I always make sure I have a tin of this stashed in my purse to keep my hands nice and moisturized, worth every dollar!!

March 31, 2016

Now available in 3 different sizes, this is the BEST hand (& foot, try using O'Keeffe's Healthy Foot cream too!!) cream on the planet!!! It works for anyone who has dry, cracked, split, sore, raw or peeling hands. Doesn't matter if you're male or female, if your hands are in bad shape from over-washing, grease, oil, dirt, or if your job is in the hospital/Dr office, mechanic, working outdoors, using rough materials, tools or from a medical issue, this cream can be used by ANYONE!!! It now comes in a smaller tube that's great for your vehicle, purse, tool box or diaper bag. It's non-greasy, scent free and can be used anywhere by anyone. Now available in grocery stores & pharmacies, all for approximately the same price (about $10), but worth it's weight in gold!!

March 17, 2016

I absolutely love this hand cream. My boyfriend and I both obsess over the effects it has on dry cracked hands as he is a tech and I'm a bartender we constantly have dry hands.

March 15, 2016

My sister actually bought this for my husband but.... I stole it, it's that good. I know it says it's for hands but I use it on my heels. I'm prone to cracking and this prevents the problem. It does have a greasy feel in the beginning but disappeares quickly.

March 09, 2016

Working as a farm hand and in Canadian winters it left my poor hands cracked, dry and tough but using this product on the first day I saw results my hands felt smoother and hydrated and it doesn't leave a greasy residue will not be disappointed with this product and is now found in drugstores!!!! Totally recommend

March 03, 2016

Great for everywhere on the body.
    CONS: can leave a bit of a greasy feeling on my hands
    PROS: works well, great size for having one everywhere, doesn't smell weird
    If you have working hands try this, you wont be disappointed.