O'Keeffe's Working Hands Cream Reviews

August 13, 2019
    Newfoundland and Labrador, Canada

Greasy but works

This product does work but we found we could only use it at night as it was way too greasy to use during the daytime. The price is good and as I said it does work.

August 13, 2019

A saviour for my hands

My hands got SO DRY and cracked and would bleed this winter. We have very hard water at our house which is incredibly drying. I would slather this product on my hands at night and by morning they would be so much better.

July 30, 2019

Working for sure

I bought this hand cream because my hands were so dry I started getting rough patches with flakey skin.
    I was working with my husband and I was constantly washing my hands, my hands were always in wetness.
    After a few days of using O'Keeffe's working hands, my hands started to heal and soften up. I was glad to have this hand cream.

July 30, 2019

My favourite handcream

I love this hand-cream and use it everyday. It’s especially good if you have been working out in the yard. I also like it for my feet and it leaves them soft and not greasy.

July 24, 2019

Amazing hand cream even for the roughest hands

My hands got so dry that I had to use prescription hand cream. Unfortunately during my pregnancy I couldn't use it so my hands got really bad. That's when I found this miracle product! My hands went from cracking and bleeding to actually soft. I would highly recommend giving this O'keefe's line a chance.

July 15, 2019
    Dundee City, United Kingdom

Happy hands

I suffer from dry skin but now I at that delicate age over 45 it's even drier. I have tried numerous different hand creams but okeefes wins. Feels nice works well. After 1 application you can feel.the difference and see it too. Happy hands happy skin happy me!

July 14, 2019
    Cambridgeshire, United Kingdom

problem skin solver

I hab bought this as a gift for a family member but have since purchased a second! Mixed opinions on its effectiveness as it depends on how sore, fragile or cracked etc your skin is. A strange textured product and a bit overpriced. If you use too much it will feel sticky so thin layer is best. Once I got used to the cream I really liked it. I have very dry skin year round. This really helped to heal up my chapped dry skin better than many other hand creams. Mine is in a tub not the tube. I noticed a difference the first time I used it and it also seemed to really smooth out my skin too. Some family members didnt like the texture of the creme and it failed to help with extremely cracked split skin that my mother suffers with badly which becomes incredibly sore. I had really hoped this product would have helped her the most but unfortunately as her cracks are deep the cream only would sting and irritate. I have given a lower star rating for this reason. I found for me it has really helped to keep my skin on track and for this reason I would re purchase.
    Okeeffes offer a moneyback guarantee if your not happy as long as you retain proof of purchase. This is what made me try it as I thought I have nothing to loose!

June 10, 2019

best hand cream for cracked hands

this is very good for cracked and dry hands. it will hydrate your skin but will not make it greasy. you can still work after applying this. must have for working hands.

June 07, 2019

This stuff is amazing

This is the best hand cream that I have ever used. I get really dry hands that crack, and when I use this hand cream I don't have and problem, just smooth untracked hands.

June 04, 2019

Worth the hype

This is the ultimate hand cream for dry, cracked, and peeling hands. My husband and his co workers love this product. A small dab goes a long way. The price is right.