4.1/5
Olay Complete All Day Moisture Lotion SPF 15 Reviews

New and improved, this Olay Complete cream gives your skin a complete balance of moisturizing ingredients for healthy skin. Broad-spectrum UVA and UVB protection contains SPF 15 to help prevent premature skin damage. This formula with antioxidant vitamin E helps to promote and maintain healthy-looking skin.

December 12, 2017

My go to for years!

I love this face lotion. It doesn't leave my face greasy and love that it has SPF in it. I have tried others but I always go back to this one! I always have this one on hand.

September 27, 2017

Helps Dry Skin

I suffer dry skin on my face as I love outdoor activities. In the summer, I spend alot of time swimming in an outdoor pool and in the winter, love doing outdoor activities with my grandkids. Keeps my skin moist and soft. Would recommend.

September 27, 2017

It works well for me

I have extremely sensitive skin and this product is the only one I use. It goes on light and absorbs quickly. I never break out from it. I love this.

September 14, 2017

Works great on my combination skin

I tried this product in search of a moisturizer that contained SPF, I've tried many and I really like this one. I have combination oil/dry skin, this product doesn't cause breakouts as opposed to other creams I've tried. My skin feels soft and non greasy. Only drawback is I wish it was tinted a bit to give that glowing tanned skin.

September 05, 2017

Perfect for Everyday Use

It is light and not greasy when applied. I like that it has spf for sun protection. I use it daily and a $7 bottle lasts me around 6 months so the value is great!

May 24, 2017

I had gotten this product as a present and its amazing after washing my face it really dries out but this lotion brings back the moisture to my face without making it super oily i love this product so much i will keep buying this its the best thing i have found for my face

April 14, 2017

I don't really have much to say about this facial lotion, really. It's just average. There's nothing that really stands out about it. A plus is that it has at least some SPF in it, not enough for me anymore. I don't recall it making my skin greasy , but I also don't remember it making my skin feel super soft. Maybe it just wasn't meant for me.

March 30, 2017

Removes waterproof mascara like a charm, well worth the money and leaves my skin soft have used other products before but the olay products seem to work the best for me

March 21, 2017

Olay Complete All Day Moisture Lotion is a great bargain choice for skin care.

I normally use more expensive products but I really wanted a lower priced lotion that I could use every day and that contained SPF. I have been using this product for a year now and it's definitely done its job.

This lotion goes on smoothly and absorbs quickly; I don't find it becomes tacky or greasy like some other products do, you know, where you can literally feel the product just sort of sitting on top of your skin. It's done a great job of keeping the "winter dries" away, I'm outdoors a lot and tend to get a little tight and chappy in the cheek area without using something.

The fact that this has SPF 15 is a bonus. One of my top beauty tips is to ALWAYS think about sun protection, especially on your face and hands. 15 isn't very high, so if you are outdoors a lot you will definitely want to use something else or reapply this frequently but it is great for just an average day where you are minimally in the sun but want to make sure you have some protection.

I have very sensitive skin and this has not bothered me or caused any breakouts. It is lightly scented which is usually a no-no for me, but the formulation seems to be good enough that it is not causing any problems.

I'm very happy with how my skin responds to this product!!

March 09, 2017

I recently bought this all day lotion and so far I think it works very well. It keeps my face smooth and does not clog my pores. I like that it blocks the bad sun rays, even if we don't see much sun in the winter it can still age your skin. It smells fresh and lite and spreads very well.