Olay Complete All Day Moisture Lotion SPF 15 Reviews

New and improved, this Olay Complete cream gives your skin a complete balance of moisturizing ingredients for healthy skin. Broad-spectrum UVA and UVB protection contains SPF 15 to help prevent premature skin damage. This formula with antioxidant vitamin E helps to promote and maintain healthy-looking skin.

August 07, 2020

Good product.

I really like this product. I use it everyday and it is effective. I am very pale and burn easily so once I finish it I think I will try a higher SPF.

October 26, 2019
    Dudley, United Kingdom

Good

This is a good all round face moisturiser. Economical, smells nice and moisturizes without leaving a tacky residue. Really good as a base for make-up.

July 05, 2019

Use this every day

I use this every day and I never leave home without putting it on. It moisturizes my skin really well and I like how this product smells. I think some of my skin becomes really dry if I don’t use it.

March 18, 2019

great product

this complete all day moisturizer hydrates my very dry skin without leaving any greasy feeling on my skin it's lightly scented of a great scent that I like including an SP15 to protect against the suns harm for my skin I would recommend this product to anyone

February 21, 2019

5 star product for me

I love olay moisturizer.. it’s amazingly work on my skin. I had lot of blemishes on my face . But when I started using this .. I feel my blemishes getting fade day by day. Now I have clear face. Thanks to Olay.

February 21, 2019

Smells great

Love the smell
    Great stocking stuffers
    My girls love using this on their face
    Never dries your skin out
    Feels soft after use love this product
    Moistureizes

June 17, 2018

A great moisturizer

I've been using this product for at least a year now and have really liked it. Nice and light, but keeps my skin hydrated all day long, no more flakiness or tight feeling after a few hours. But I've recently discovered that they changed the product and I don't know if I'll be using it anymore. The old bottle claimed 24 hour moisture, now it says only 8. That's disappointing because every time I find a good moisturizer it seems like they change the formula or discontinue it not long after. For now I bought the last couple bottles of the old formula they had on the shelf.

June 13, 2018

Great everyday moisturizer with added bonus of spf!

Really love this product. I have very dry skin and burn and peel easily. i wanted something light that worked. tried this product and now i have one in my desk and one at home.

March 23, 2018

Bon produit

Bonne crème de jour à bon marché. elle hydrate la peau et ne la laisse grasse. Le FPS 15 est un plus car on sait maintenant à quel point le soleil accélère le vieillissement de la peau. Toutefois, après quelques jours d'utilisation ma peau à commencer à réagir, mais je ne crois pas que ce soit le cas pour la majorité des personnes. C'est juste que ma peau peut parfois réagir à certains produits.

March 14, 2018

Light day moisturizer with SPF!

This moisturizer feels light, not pasty and sticky at all like many products with SPF do. My skin is naturally dry but this product keeps it from looking so during the day, even in winter. I use it every day and I'm quite pleased with it.