Olay Daily Facials Reviews
#20 in Face Wipes

Daily Facials Lathering Cleansing Cloths - Soothing For Sensitive Skin

March 11, 2011

Usually after work I am very tired and more than a bit lazy so I do tend to neglect my face but since buying Olay Daily Facials I've had no excuse. Unlike some similar products that promise a good lather, this one actually comes through, it takes only seconds to get tons of suds plus in wetting the cloth I can fully wash my face in one effective step. The formula works perfectly to quickly remove makeup, dirt and oil, leaving my skin clean and soft. Plus with the exfoliating side I can exfoliate my face without rinsing it several times to get whatever scrubbing agent is left behind as with scrubs. So really it's two products in one, and at a very affordable price. I am so glad I decided to try these, and I suggest you do too.

February 25, 2011

This is all you need ! :) You don't have to have tons and tons of cleansers and make up removers. These cloths are ALL you need ! They take off all my makeup! ( I haven't tried it with waterproof makeup simply because I don't wear anything waterproof ^^ ) However, I do use my Spectro Jel cleanser after it to make sure that every PORE IS CLEAN and to prevent break outs. :D It makes my skin so smooth and it doesn't irritate it ! It doesn't make my skin feel squeaky-clean. ( THANK GOD. I hate that squeaky feeling. Skin should be clean, but a normal clean! Squeaky is too much!) It doesn't dry out my skin, but again I use the dry skin ones :) They're not expensive, they're around 8 something CAD$ in walmarts. They take off eye makeup and face makeup! They're easy to carry around. They're PERFECT for traveling; they don't take space and you can put them in little sandwich plastic bags and you're good to go ^^ I haven't tried the wet version ones though ( people say that those ones are not as good ). All I know is that these dry ones are perfect for me :) THEY TAKE OF EVERYTHING !!

February 25, 2011

I got to try a PR sample of this product.

It works really well to remove makeup and dirt and gently cleanses your skin. It's a little more gentle than I usually use, but it felt nice. I will be keeping these in my gym bag so I can quickly wash my face before hitting the gym. They are convenient because they don't take up much space and since you can see the makeup coming off your face as you wipe, you can be sure that you won't have clogged pores in the gym.

Of course, these can totally be used in lieu of your daily facial cleanser, especially if you have sensitive skin because it's a gentle clean.

November 26, 2010

I do theatre and these are awesome. They are great in taking off stage makeup. After a performance you want to get the makeup off ASAP and using a real wash cloth destroys the cloth. The other alternatives are baby wipes which work but sometimes burn the face and then cold cream which is just messy. These cloths are made for the face so are gentle and won't dry or burn the face. Plus they are disposable. It's win win all the way around. These are great also after going out on the town and just want to take the makeup off quickly and plan on wash your face or taking a shower in the morning.

June 16, 2010

THESE ARE GREAT TO USE TO TAKE ALL THAT MAKEUP AND DIRT OFF YOUR FACE. I LOVE HOW MY SKIN FEELS AFTER USING THESE. IT ALSO DOESNT MAKE MY FACE DRY OUT WHICH IS A PLUS!!

February 10, 2009

I really like this product. Although I have other cleansers that I like to use, these pads are so convenient and they really do the job at getting my face clean. I like the idea of cutting them in half to get more use out of them.

January 19, 2009

These are great, you just run them under the water, wash, rinse, and your done. And they work effectivly and get the job done, without makeing your skin feel gross.

January 16, 2009

This is really a great product! Its great on combination skin. I use it before i go to bed, and it removes all kinds of makeup. You just feel refreshed!!!

September 02, 2008

I love this product and can't imagine my cleansing routine without it. It's so convenient to use the prefab cloths rather than mucking about with some cream or lotion! I use the cloth for lathering and rinsing (and then to clean up my sink - how's that for multi-purpose!)
    I'm another one who cuts them in half for even better value. (I've heard of people cutting them into quarters but that's a bit too small for me!)
    They are also great for travel - no worries about a bottle of cleanser leaking in your bag!

June 04, 2008

This is one of my "can't live without" products. I love these face cloths. Here's the best part...they are so big you can cut them in half and get more bang for your buck!

They are the perfect balance that you want to find in a facial cleanser...a little bit of tough love mixed with a lot of gentle. It is strong enough to get the makeup and mascara off, without being too abrasive on your skin. They exfoliate gently leaving your skin feeling clean, fresh and radiant.

I also use them dry occasionally to cleanup stray eyeshadow from underneath my eyes when I've overdone the smokey eye look and need to tame it down a bit.