Olay Oil Minimizing Toner

Olay Oil Minimizing Toner Reviews

Ranked #209 out of 261 in Toner

Olay's Oil Minimizing Toner removes dirt, oil and make-up without stripping skin's essential moisture, and is formulated with Witch Hazel and Aloe.

March 30, 2017

I am absolutely in love with this toner! Makes my skin feel great. I purchased it in a kit with a moisturizer and face wash and the entire set works perfectly together.

March 24, 2017

I got this as I'd run out of my usual Clinique toner and was very surprised. Given that it is a fraction of the cost it worked just as well. I then got the cleanser to go with it which was also good, so goodbye Clinique.

March 15, 2017

This toner leaves my skin feeling clean and refreshed. I use it twice a day as part of my skin care routine. I've only bought it once but I think I will keep buying it. It did leave me with a few dry spots on my face but I may have just not put enough moisturiser in those areas. So I can't say for sure if that was just because of the toner. Over all I like it though. Oh and it smells nice.

September 14, 2016

Can't go with out this product! It was given to me as part of a gift set a few years ago! It makes my face feel super clean and it totally helps with my acne when used with a face wash!

June 25, 2016

I used this toner after washing my makeup off because I wanted to try and see if I could remove any traces of oil or makeup I missed and my skin felt super clean and soft afterwards. If you have the time its definately worth the effort.

March 14, 2016

I have sensitive skin and found this product to be very effective with minimizing oils from my face, as well as removing leftover makeup. I use this product every morning as part of my daily routine.

January 25, 2016

gets the last of the dirt in my pores after washing my face. Does not feel greasy and does not sting. Love it. My face does not dry out after using this product.

October 22, 2014

Really love this toner. It's vwry effective for me. I use this along with my olay total effects moisturizer.

March 21, 2014

I don't regularly use toner but I gave this one a try and I am glad that I did. The smell is pleasant without being overpowering and my skin feels smooth and clean afterwards. I can see the leftover makeup come off even after washing my face with a cleanser.

August 16, 2013

Love the way this product makes my skin feel. It picks up dirt that is left behind from facial cleansers. It also is really nice to remove dirt from the back of your neck and ears after a good sweat.