Olay Regenerist Advanced Anti-Aging Moisturizer Reviews

Ranked #155 out of 661 in Anti-Age/Wrinkle Cream

March 05, 2017

Found my new favourite anti aging cream. Goes on and spreads liberally. Smells good and works really well on my fine lines. A part of my daily routine. I'm satisfied with my purchase and will buy it again.

January 05, 2017

Olay Regenerist moisturizing cream feels so delicious on my face. It is rich and creamy and makes my skin feel so soft, plump and well nourished. Even takes care of fine lines and wrinkles

April 21, 2016

This cream really leaves my skin soft all day and all night. Love it. At the beginning I used it as a day cream but after I read some studies and reviews saying that it's one of the best anti-wrinkles cream on the market when you consider quality vs price. So now I use it twice a day and I feel my skin looks younger.

October 09, 2015

I received this as a sample. I did like the moisturizer. It was very easy to apply and not overly scented. It left my skin smooth and felt great next day. I would have to admit that I would only purchase it on sale as it is over my budget. But for those who can afford it I would recommend it.