Old 7 Jack Daniel`s Tennessee Whisky Reviews
#5 in Whisky

March 09, 2017

OK....I don't drink alcohol, so I can't really review how this tastes straight up, but I do have a bottle in the cupboard to use in baking cakes. I make the best Honey cake and add nearly a cup of this to the batter...it is incredible.

November 21, 2016

Omg! Jack & I get along great and so is our relationship lol I love with a little ginger ale and a touch of lemon or the lime. But, When we go out to our friends, more for me cuz I I'm usually the only one who drinks. I like mine hard pressed with coke.

July 09, 2016

My number one man. My go to. I love the taste of Jack. I usually mix with coke for a classic Jack and coke. If you enjoy a drink that hits you on the first gulp, this is it! Love jack

May 12, 2016

I love taking shots of this amazing, fiery drink. For me it must be ice cold, I always keep it in the freezer and the key is to have a great chaser drink ready to go. A few is all I usually have and I love the kick. Great brand for as long as I can remember.

April 26, 2016

I wouldn't say that I am a huge fan of Jack Daniels but I will drink it.
    I have friends that love this Whisky. It's quite potent but not terrible.
    Not typically my first choice for a hard liquor.

1.0/5

April 26, 2016

Jack Daniel is one brand of whiskey that one must acquire a taste for. I found the taste very strong and unbearable to drink. This was the go to drink to get drunk on back in the high school days.

March 07, 2016

My favorite whisky by far !! Jack Daniels is, in my opinion, the best whisky on the market for a reasonable price ! This product is really good quality and has a amazing taste ! A must

1.5/5

February 01, 2016

This is one drink I can't stomach. I really don't enjoy it at all.

January 24, 2016

My second favorite whiskey great in whiskey sours. I prefer this one mixed rather than over ice great for BBQING to! Just a little to expensive

January 15, 2016

One of my faves I always have a bottle in the freezer