Old El Paso Fajita Kit Reviews
#115 in Grocery

July 15, 2019
    North East Lincolnshire, United Kingdom

Make for great fajitas!

This is the only brand of fajita kit we have ever used. I can't fault it. Delicious tortillas, tasty seasoning and a generous amount of tomato salsa. I could literally eat fajitas every day!

March 29, 2019
    Rhode Island, United States

😋 yumm

This was a huge hit. Kids ate more then 2 each i was sooo surprised and they r picky eaters. I can’t wait to get this product again and again something I know they will enjoy at our house !

September 25, 2018
    Tennessee, United States

I do buy this very often

I love this fajita kit!! For a quick delicious dinner, you can't go wrong with this. I like to get the old El paso Spanish rice, to make as a side dish.. They are excellent together.. Very flavorful, not bland, and not to spicy! I like that I can throw this together and not have to flavor it up. I have to have this at least once a week.

December 04, 2017

We love fajitas!

We use one of these kits at least once a week! We love the flavour and the freshness of the tortillas! The sauce is great as well! We will continue to buy this kit over and over and over!

May 22, 2017

Ezxcellent fajita kit. Great tasting spice/flavour mix you add to pepper and onion. Comes with tortillas as well as sauce and flavour mix. Everyone in my family loves this. Goodfor a informal group as well. I love Old El Paso.

May 19, 2017

I love these fajitas! They're so easy and convenient to make for a quick and healthy and yummy supper. The taste is just enough spicy to give it a small kick and the box makes the instructions very easy to understand. Its great that they often have recepie ideas on there for other things you can try to make.

February 06, 2017

Love!! So quick and easy to prepare, hardly takes any time at all to get a meal on the table. The fajita mix is delicious and full of flavour. We buy these kits a couple times a month as they are something the whole family enjoys. Really good with grated cheese, a variety of veggies, sour cream along with chicken.

October 29, 2016

The kits can be a bit expensive so i always try to buy a few when on sale. Such an easy make and fills everyone up. Tastes so good! Ive even used the fajita lot with hamburg if ive run out of chicken and still tastes delicious

October 25, 2016

This is such an easy way to make really good fajitas that the whole family can enjoy and the kids get to be little chefs too. It tastes really good and it is a really affordable meal to make, add chicken, steak, peppers and onions and you have a Mexican restaurant right in your kitchen. Don't forget all your toppings too. It comes with the salsa I believe.

October 25, 2016

When the whole family enjoys a meal together, it has to be something special. Quick, easy and delish!! I recommend this 100%. Veggies, cheese, protein and your wrap, I do believe that's all four food groups!!