Old El Paso Original Taco Seasoning

4.1/5
Ranked #727 out of 2380 in Grocery

2.2/5

April 17, 2017

I've tried this seasoning a half a dozen times and it always disappoints. It has way too much salt in it and overpowers the meat. I tried it on ground beef, chicken and seafood and I think it just doesn't work for me. I prefer adding my own spices and adjusting the salt quantity.

February 25, 2017

Used this last night for dinner! Made tacos. It's very tasty, great price and vamps up any dish. I have used this Also in chilli and in soups. Great to have in the pantry.

February 25, 2017

Old El Paso tacos is the only seasoning I use all my life its got the zip its not to hot just right in my family its old el paso nights more often its easy and yummy and it gets the kids to eat there vegetables it's true awesome stuff .

February 25, 2017

We love having taco bowls as a quick lunch in my family. Not only is it gluten free, but its easy to prepare and packed with flavour. We are very loyal to this brand as we have been purchasing it since I was a child. I also love it because we do have some family members who do not eat beef and I have tried this chicken mince and it tastes just as good. I actually had some today :)

February 04, 2016

Old El Paso makes a variety of mexican packaged seasoning.
    I love the taco seasoning. It is awesome on ground beef tacos.
    My boyfriend and I use this seasoning for chicken tacos too.
    Delicious! There is also a low sodium option also.