Old Spice Wolfthorn Bar Soap

Old Spice Wolfthorn Bar Soap Reviews

Ranked #5 out of 5 in Men's Bar Soap

April 20, 2017

I have always loved the smell of old spice but I feel like it isnt as effective as it could be. It works okay but I prefer ither brands for the price.

April 20, 2017

LOL I dig the package!!! Dove Men +Care Deep Clean Purifying Grains Body & Face Bar Should make it on a rope to................................................

March 21, 2017

My husband really likes The old spice collection of bodywash and deorderant. So he tried this soap and said it was ok but did dry the skin but smells really good.

March 21, 2017

Cleans well without aggravating my skin, but has a pretty powerful smell which people at work noticed. Too strong for a scent free zone, but nice on my days off.

March 14, 2017

Used along with other Wolf thorn products this is a full out assault of masculine scent on the opposite sex. Leaves me feeling great and spouse loves how I smell

May 12, 2015

I got our son in law a set for Christmas with the scent. He loved it. I had noticed that the soaps were on the market now. I picked up a pack for him and he loves the soaps. They smell great and 1 bar lasts a while.

April 18, 2015

I bought this pack of 6 bars of soap, for my husband. I love the smell and they lather great.