ONYX Professionals 100% Pure Acetone Nail Polish Remover Reviews
#133 in Nail Polish

Good - 0

October 21, 2019

A staple for anyone with gel nails

I do my nail with gel nail polish and regular polish remover would mean spending the whole day getting everything off. With the Onyx acetone, you just have to put some in a bowl and dip your nails in it for 10 minutes. Then you can scrape everything right off. Super efficient, and very affordable.

July 14, 2019

Really potent product

This is an extremely potent product (100% pure Acetone)! It definitely works great to remove gel polish. I only had to wipe each nail once, and they were completely clean, even in the nooks and crannies on the sides of the nails. I won't ever use anything else.

March 25, 2019

Best remover out there!

I’ve been using this product for a couple years now. I will never buy any other. It is the best remover. It takes little liquid to get the job done. I love the ease in removing glitter most. What a fantastic product. Comes also in scented bottles.

February 22, 2019

Love it

I use this stuff all the time to remove my gel polish. It works really well added to a cotton pad with some foil. It’s cost effective too. I would recommend.

June 14, 2018
    Saskatchewan, Canada

Top quality.

High quality remover at a very affordable price. A little goes a long way. Removes all kinds of polish & shellac with ease. I also use it to clean my nails prior to applying polish. Amazing product.

December 07, 2017

Bon produit

J avais du poli a ongle qui ne voulait pas s enlever et j ai essayer le ONYX PROFESSIONALS 100% PURE ACETONE NAIL POLISH REMOVER que m avais recommander ma soeur et wow c était comme enlever de la peinture a l eau.

December 07, 2017

Amazing nail polish remover!

I love doing my nails myself as I am never 100% happy with manicures I get at the salons. The only thing I hated was trying to remove the polish afterwards as I was using other types of polish removers that didn't work very well. I had to soak cotton balls and leave them on my nails for a bit to remove the polish. I finally came across ONYX Professionals 100% Pure Acetone Nail Polish Remover at our local walmart and found it removes the polish SO much easier! Even when I use several thick coats of polish.

June 24, 2017

Best polish remover I've used

I never thought that there was a difference in the types of removers, but when I used this product, the polish just comes off so easily! Try the gel & all nail coatings one(it's blue green) it smells like coconut and it doesn't dry your cuticles.

June 17, 2017

Nothing takes ANY nail polish off like this!

This nail polish remover takes even several coats of dark polish or glitter polish off in seconds.
    As someone who does my own nails/nail art about 2-3 times a week this remover is head and shoulders above any other nail polish remover that I have tried. Awesome results

April 24, 2017

Absolutely love this remover. Great for removing gel/acriliac nails or dark/sparkly nail polishes.
    I've started using it with a little pad, then wrap in tinfoil. Makes gel nails come off even faster. Highly reccomend this product.