ONYX Professionals 100% Pure Acetone Nail Polish Remover Reviews
#87 in Nail Polish

Good - 0

December 07, 2017

Bon produit

J avais du poli a ongle qui ne voulait pas s enlever et j ai essayer le ONYX PROFESSIONALS 100% PURE ACETONE NAIL POLISH REMOVER que m avais recommander ma soeur et wow c était comme enlever de la peinture a l eau.

December 07, 2017

Amazing nail polish remover!

I love doing my nails myself as I am never 100% happy with manicures I get at the salons. The only thing I hated was trying to remove the polish afterwards as I was using other types of polish removers that didn't work very well. I had to soak cotton balls and leave them on my nails for a bit to remove the polish. I finally came across ONYX Professionals 100% Pure Acetone Nail Polish Remover at our local walmart and found it removes the polish SO much easier! Even when I use several thick coats of polish.

June 24, 2017

Best polish remover I've used

I never thought that there was a difference in the types of removers, but when I used this product, the polish just comes off so easily! Try the gel & all nail coatings one(it's blue green) it smells like coconut and it doesn't dry your cuticles.

June 17, 2017

Nothing takes ANY nail polish off like this!

This nail polish remover takes even several coats of dark polish or glitter polish off in seconds.
    As someone who does my own nails/nail art about 2-3 times a week this remover is head and shoulders above any other nail polish remover that I have tried. Awesome results

April 24, 2017

Absolutely love this remover. Great for removing gel/acriliac nails or dark/sparkly nail polishes.
    I've started using it with a little pad, then wrap in tinfoil. Makes gel nails come off even faster. Highly reccomend this product.

March 26, 2017

Je n'achète plus aucun autre remover depuis que j'ai découvert ce produit. Je n'ai plus à prendre 10 minutes pour enlever mon venis. Attention à laver vos mains par la suite.

January 09, 2017

This is the ONLY nail polish remover I can use. Many people say pure acetone is bad for your nails but this product does not destroy my nails at all and it is the only nail polish remover that does not leave nail polish colour stains on my nails!

September 23, 2016

This product is my most favourite nail polish remover. I've been using it for years and I've tried some other removers, but they just can't hold a candle to this one. I've used it to remove nail polish, glitter, and gel manicures. Sometimes they require a bit of soaking to remove, but Onyx always gets the job done. Hands down my favourite 100% acetone nail polish remover.

August 08, 2016

This is the best nail polish remover out there. I have tried other acetone removers and nothing is as strong as this one. Yes, it dries out my skin but that's nothing a good cuticle oil couldn't fix. It removes normal nail polish and chunky glittery nail polish. I love it.

July 09, 2016

This acetone is great for removing gel and glitter polishes. I also use it with a brush for clean up around my cuticles if i make a mistake or am doing some nail art. Acetone is extremely drying on your nails and skin so i recommend using a nail oil afterwards. give your nails a break and use polish remover with no or low levels of acetone when you are not using glitter or gel.