OPI Matte Top Coat Reviews
#753 in Nail Polish

Amazing - 0

December 07, 2017

does what it needs to do

I bought this along with a black nail polish from OPI as well. The top coat is very good and dries quickly. The matte top coat leaves a nice finish on the nails, but in comparison to other matte nail polishes I've used, it doesn't have much difference. I find this nail polish to be a bit pricey when I could buy something similar or that works just as well for half the price. However, I will continue to use it, but next time I might opt for the less expensive alternative.

April 15, 2015

If you're looking for a different nail finish - I strongly recommend the OPI Matte Top Coat for something a little changed up from a normal mani finish! It's quite reasonably priced, dries very quickly and provides a pretty uniform "flat" type finish to your manicure. You can find it just aboutt anywhere OPI is sold. I don't use it all the time - but it does work well if you're looking for something not gloss or shiny! It does also give your polish colour a different hue. One coat is all that is needed as well.