OPI Nail Polish Reviews

From its inception, OPI broke through nail industry barriers. OPI was one of the first in the nail industry to focus on and limit sales of product to and through beauty professionals only, and to realize the importance of education in both the sale and use of the product. From the very beginning, OPI has shown its commitment to quality by putting batch numbers, instructions and ingredients on all of the products it sells. OPI has a dedicated team of scientists who ensure product quality and safety, and bring the latest technology and advances to its product offerings. For more information, please visit opi.com

July 15, 2019
    Southampton, United Kingdom

amazing nail polich

OPI is one of the best nail polish companies in the market, it is a bit pricey but it worth it. dries very quickly and stays on for many days. what else do you need?

July 15, 2019
    Portsmouth, United Kingdom

OPI My Brand Of Choice

I can honestly say that I have at least 30 bottles of OPI nail polish and vary rarely use any other brand. With a multitude of colours and finishes you'd be hard pressed not to find a colour you love. Very easy to apply, drys quickly and with the use of base and top coats it remains in perfect condition for at least a week. 💅

July 09, 2019

Great product, but really pricey!

I have been loving the brand, however I find I only purchase it when its on sale. I personally love picking up a new colour when I need it or see something that catches my eye, but its hard to do so when OPI is only affordable when on sale. That being said, it is a long wearing and high quality polish. It is similar to Essie, although a little thinner.

July 06, 2019

Great nail polish

I use opi a long ago the colors so amazing and nice ,but it is so priced i wish it does not cost that high pricingg,of the price getting down or if ot is on sale i will sure buy it agai and again ,.

July 06, 2019

Love OPI

My favorite nail polish. Even with a single layer, my polish looks thick and lasts very long. Not too expensive too. Wherever I go get pedicures and manicures, they usually use this brand.

July 03, 2019

I would only buy it again if it’s a good price

I bought those nail polishes a long time ago and when I went to look for them again they were crazy over priced everywhere. To be honest, they don’t last too long on my nails, so for me it’s not worthy to get them for a very expensive value.

June 28, 2019
    Saskatchewan, Canada

definitely would purchase

This is a great nail polish. Long wearing, goes on easy when applying, great selection in choice of colors. It does tend to chip by about day 4-5 but other nail polishes don't even stay on that length of time.

June 27, 2019

OPI

As an Esthetician OPI is the most widely used nail polish on the market, you get exactly what you pay for , the quality is good and it lasts up to 5/6 days if properly applied and well taken care of. I like opi and will continue to use it

June 19, 2019

OPI is great, but over priced.

I find opi always looks great at first, but like any other polish, comes off within a few days, despite base and top coats, sealing the nail, and proper coating.

May 01, 2019

Best brand of polish

Love the OPI brand of nail polish! They have so many great colours to choose from, and they have the best names! The polish lasts a long time without chipping. I highly recommend!