OPI Nail Polish Reviews
#10 in Nail Polish

From its inception, OPI broke through nail industry barriers. OPI was one of the first in the nail industry to focus on and limit sales of product to and through beauty professionals only, and to realize the importance of education in both the sale and use of the product. From the very beginning, OPI has shown its commitment to quality by putting batch numbers, instructions and ingredients on all of the products it sells. OPI has a dedicated team of scientists who ensure product quality and safety, and bring the latest technology and advances to its product offerings. For more information, please visit opi.com

September 01, 2020
    Newfoundland and Labrador, Canada

Works great!

Great polish . I found it lasts longer then most nail polishs it does not chip so easily/quickly . Drys fast and bold beautiful colors! I recomened this to anyone .

July 21, 2020

Long lasting

Salon used OPI nail polishes are high end and very high of quality. These polishes are long-lasting as one coat can last you 2-3 weeks. They also have a wide range of colours to choose from for your own liking.

June 28, 2020

Best nail polish

OPI is my favourite nail polish brand. All you need is one coat to make your nails look amazing (I like to use two). I don't use gel polish and my nails still look amazing for at least two weeks.

April 08, 2020
    Georgia, United States

My favorite nail polish brand

I love their nail polish because they come out with different colors every season and also the names are so cute! You definitely have to read all the names because it goes with the theme. For the price, it is very high quality and is self leveling and glossy. Very chip resistant too.

March 31, 2020

Love the colors

I had always used OPI nail polish. Because it doesn't chip as others do. They are always coming out. With new collection. Which is nice. I wish the price was cheaper. Maybe if the had a package with a polish and top coat together.

March 10, 2020
    Virginia, United States

Quality, Shine, Long Lasting

I love OPI polishes. They are the best, and some of the most affordable, salon quality polishes around. The variety of shades available is extended. They are constantly coming out with new, trendy shades for every occasion. You can purchase them from shoppers drug mart as well if I am not mistaken for around $-$10 each. While this can be a bit of an investment, you are promised quality, shine, and longevity. I will most definitely continue to purchase from their brand and their other lines in the future!

Fabulous!

OPI is the only nail polish I use. I have over 100 bottles and love the quality. The names Of the polish colours are the best and cause you to be a little extra sassy.

Love

I love the large selection of colours and the trusted quality of this brand. It has always been my ‘go to’ brand anytime I get my nails done and the best part is it lasts

New Brunswick, Canada

I love OPI nail polish!

I absolutely love every shade of OPI nail polish I've tried. There are so many shades to choose from. It goes on great and lasts a long time. Great quality!

February 18, 2020

Good drug store brand

I like OPI Nail products because they tend to be higher quality than many other drug store brands. I find it tends to last longer and the smell isn't as pungent. Also, it's easy to apply and the colour is rich and pigmented. Would recommend OPI for nails!