OPI Nail Polish Reviews

Ranked #5 out of 1564 in Nail Polish

From its inception, OPI broke through nail industry barriers. OPI was one of the first in the nail industry to focus on and limit sales of product to and through beauty professionals only, and to realize the importance of education in both the sale and use of the product. From the very beginning, OPI has shown its commitment to quality by putting batch numbers, instructions and ingredients on all of the products it sells. OPI has a dedicated team of scientists who ensure product quality and safety, and bring the latest technology and advances to its product offerings. For more information, please visit opi.com

2.7/5

July 19, 2017

Peut mieux faire

La marque propose une larges choix de vernis avec une palette de couleurs infini. Cependant malgres la diversité des couleur je trouve que la qualité en terme de tenue, de brillance et de texture au vu du prix certaine marque propose mieux a moindre cout.

2.8/5

July 11, 2017

Awesome range of colours, but kind of pricey

I used to be on the OPI bandwagon before going cruelty-free. There is no mistaking that it has every colour and shade under the rainbow, and the pigments are opaque and go on very well. But to be honest, I never found that it lasted much longer than any other nail polish I'd used, for a fraction of the price. In my opinion, it's not bad, but certainly not worth what you pay for it.

1.0/5

June 21, 2017

I would not buy again

Opi nail polish sucks. Got a pedicure and had my nail polish peeling off days after. Usually my polish stays till it grows off. Never have problems with other professional brands.

June 19, 2017

Amazing brand

I absolutely love the OPI nail polish brand.
    All of their polishes are long-lasting, and there are plenty of beautiful colors to choose from.
    This is my go-to brand for both in-home nail coloring,and when i go to the salon

May 31, 2017

i love opi polish. the polishes come in a variety of colours and finishes and do not chip as easily as other polishes i own. it is a bit pricy for nail polish

May 26, 2017

OPI has to be one of the best nail polish brands out there. I have a bad habit of picking off my nail polish after a day or do but with OPI it's not so easy so my nails stay pretty for longer.

May 22, 2017

Avec OPI comme vernis à ongles, une seule couche me suffit. La gamme de couleurs est variée et ceux-ci sont très belles. Je dirais que :Le prix en vaut la peine. C'est des vernis à ongles de très bonne qualité!

May 07, 2017

OPI is my favourite overall brand of nail polish. I try to buy them when they're on sale because the price point is a bit more than I would prefer. Good coverage in two coats, sometimes a single coat. Long lasting and chip resistant.

May 04, 2017

I love OPI Nail Polish and purchase it and use it whenever I can.
    I love the colours and the quality.
    I started using as they use it whenever I get manicures at many Nail Salons in Ottawa and Toronto and for good reason.
    Great product

April 28, 2017

I love OPI nail polishes they have so many different colours and yes they tend to chip but whatever nail polish I where they chip because of my job I love the top and base coats they just works so Well