OPI Nail Polish Reviews
#10 in Nail Polish

From its inception, OPI broke through nail industry barriers. OPI was one of the first in the nail industry to focus on and limit sales of product to and through beauty professionals only, and to realize the importance of education in both the sale and use of the product. From the very beginning, OPI has shown its commitment to quality by putting batch numbers, instructions and ingredients on all of the products it sells. OPI has a dedicated team of scientists who ensure product quality and safety, and bring the latest technology and advances to its product offerings. For more information, please visit opi.com

August 07, 2009

This is the only nail polish I ever use. OPI offers a huge variety of colours from subtle natural hues to bright and crazy fun colours. It applies so well, dries quickly, and lasts longer than any other polish I have tried.

August 07, 2009

this nail polish is tough it does not chip easily lots of fun color

June 30, 2009

Long lasting polish, goes on smooth. Great colors!

June 19, 2009

i love love LOVE these polishes. the colours go with virtually any skin tone, and the polish itself is long lasting. its great to give as a gift, but even better to receive ! a definite must have !

June 16, 2009

Got these as a gift and I must say they really do leave my nails shiny..normally I am more concerned with chipping but OPI is long lasting and chip resistant.

June 16, 2009

I LOVE this nail polish....it's summertime and painted toes are a must have. They have great colors, great shine, and let me tell you this stuff holds up and lasts a long while! I do my toes once....a week later they still look great. If it starts to wear, I just put on another coat. My pedi stretches so far that way! It's a fab product and while it's a little pricy, it's soooooo worth it! Love summertime painted toes and flip flops and opi!!!

June 04, 2009

I had a hard time with nail polish staying on and when i tried OPI i fell in love. Im trying to get all the colors that i love

May 20, 2009

OPI offers a wide range of colors with deliciously creative names. The colors appear true to form in a thick, rich consistency resulting in vibrant, eye-catching nail glory. Evidently, the prices are quite steep. Nevertheless, I insist that they are worth every penny.

May 20, 2009

OPI always has the newest, craziest colors. And the product is great.
    It's more expensive than the cheap drugstore brands - but between the quality & the color selection it is unbeatable.My nail salon got me hooked on it and I refuse to use any other nail polish brand. it Stays on well, doesn't chip and is easy to apply. it's
    it was a quality product and the length of time that it stayed on nails is very long..i have just about every color. OPI nailpolishes go on smoothly, dry in a reasonable time and stay on..I have been using OPI nail polish for years. huge variety of colors and depths. Plus, so many of the names are just fun! In addition to traditional as well as cutting edge shades, I have worn this polish on my toe nails for over four weeks without it chipping and that's wearing sandals and open-toe shoes every day!
    The weighted brush, Great value, Stays on for a
    long time, Even coverage, Excellent selection of colors, Smooth application, Easy to get
    salon quality results.I have not found a better nail polish than OPI.This polish lasts on my hands two weeks andon my toes a month.

May 02, 2009

This is by far the best working product on the market. I am a nail polish chick who does her nails on a weekly basis. I can go 2 weeks without having to re-paint! This is truly amazing because most nail polished fail to perform. I would recommend this product for any girl who wants a long lasting manicure. Believe me, it really is worth every penny.