OPI Nail Polish Reviews

From its inception, OPI broke through nail industry barriers. OPI was one of the first in the nail industry to focus on and limit sales of product to and through beauty professionals only, and to realize the importance of education in both the sale and use of the product. From the very beginning, OPI has shown its commitment to quality by putting batch numbers, instructions and ingredients on all of the products it sells. OPI has a dedicated team of scientists who ensure product quality and safety, and bring the latest technology and advances to its product offerings. For more information, please visit opi.com

March 16, 2018

OPI Nail Polish

I love OPI nail polishes. Always beautiful colors to choose from. The polish goes on evenly and the coverage is great. The wear time last longer then other polishes. Very easy to remove when needed.

March 13, 2018

J’adore ce vernis à ongles

J’adore ce vernis pour les ongles! La gamme OPI possèdent beaucoup de couleurs ce qui est vraiment cool. Ce vernis tient vraiment longtemps sur les ongles, impossible qu’il soit enlevé sans remover! Je recommande

February 26, 2018

It's pretty good.

Opi nail polish is pretty good. It lasts a week or so. It's a little pricy, especially depends on where you buy it. The colors are super nice though and you usually only need one or two coats. I find if you do a lot of dishes or hands in water chores it doesn't last very long. So for the price you pay it isn't worth it if you do those types of things.

February 23, 2018

Amazing

I have been using this nail polish for years now my daughters use it as well. We have probably 50 bottles lol yes we're addicted. The coverage is amazing it stays on and love there are so many colours to choose from. Only polish will use

February 20, 2018

Long lasting

Amazing brand with such an amazing shade selection. Have been using them for decades and they never disappoint. I do find them a little pricey, and they do solidify quicker then others.

February 13, 2018

OPI is a great nail polish

I have a couple bottles of this polish in different colours. It provides good coverage and stays on a decent amount of time without chipping. It is a bit expensive, so I tend to stick to the less expensive brands.

February 09, 2018

Creative colours

I love that they keep their line fresh and release new colours regularly. The cute names are a bonus too. The quality of the product is high and the polish stays on.

February 06, 2018

FAV POLISH!

OPI is one of my favourite polish companies. I have learned to love this polish for gel whenever I go to the salon and have started purchasing it myself to do my nails on my own. Goes on evenly and uses a good amount.

January 15, 2018

OPI lots of varity in colours

OPI is the brand I learned when being an esthetican / nail technician. OPI is not seven free which is a killer but I do use it from time to time if it is the only option available . Price is nice.

January 11, 2018

The ultimate nail brand

You really can't go wrong with OPI nailpolish. This brand has so many awesome colours and the quality is impeccable. I have been using OPI for YEARS (I'm talking 15+ years) and I haven't looked back.